Your heart is one of the most important organs in your body. It is also prone to a number of diseases. The signs and symptoms of a heart disease can be quite different in men and women. If you’re a woman, you may not show any symptoms until a heart attack, while in other cases, you may show various physical symptoms of a coronary heart disease.
There might be a large number of underlying factors that can lead to a heart disease, which include gastroenterology symptoms, sleep disorder causes, problems with your lungs or if you’re constantly subjected to high levels of emotional stress. The different kinds of symptoms that indicate you have serious heart related disorders include:
- Facing any kind of discomfort or experiencing pain in your chest region is a major indicating factor that your heart is not functioning properly. In case of men, it often feels like a squeezing in your chest or feeling some kind of pressure in your chest. Women, on the other hand, can experience a sharp, burning chest pain.
- Facing breathing problems like difficulty in catching up with your breath after low or moderate physical exertion such as climbing a flight of stairs.
- Facing discomfort in your chest region that spreads to your back, neck and jaw.
- Indigestion or experiencing other symptoms heartburn, nausea or vomiting, which even though indicate a gastrointestinal problem can also be a sign that there’s something wrong with your heart.
- Experiencing palpitations or fluttering feelings in your heart which can be a sign of cardiac arrhythmia.
These are the common symptoms of any form of heart disease you experience. However, there are other symptoms as well, which point to a chronic condition of the heart and these include:
- Experiencing pain in your chest, arms, back or the neck generally points towards a heart attack. Other symptoms include dizziness or light headedness.
- Shortness of breath and an increase in your fatigue brought on by physical exertion may be signs of heart failure. You can face other signs as well such as swelling in your ankles or feet or in your abdominal region.
- Sudden palpitations or a racing feeling in your heart is an indicator of a condition known as cardiac arrhythmia, which is characterized by irregular heartbeats. Other symptoms can indicate this condition in you too and these are shortness of breath, and lack of energy, to name a few.
- Confusion, difficulty in speaking, losing coordination or not being able to balance your body as well as facing problems with your vision or an intense headache can be symptoms of a stroke.
- Cough that produces white sputum, rapid weight gain, dizziness, experiencing weakness without strenuous physical exercise are all symptoms of a heart disease.
- Chest pains characterized by a sharp pain in the center of your chest, which occasionally moves towards your arms and your back is another sign that you are suffering from a heart condition and need to get yourself checked.
These are few symptoms that indicate a problem with your heart. If you are experiencing any such problems including sleep disorder causes and gastroenterology symptoms, you should immediately contact your doctor and seek medical help as ignoring such symptoms may cost you your life.