Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
The human body gains strength from an intricate structure of bones. Many people suffer from issues related to bones or muscles that don’t require medication but just exercises. These types of issues are mainly faced by sportspersons who engage in demanding physical activities. They may have to go for physiotherapy to train their musculoskeletal system to work effectively after injuries. Physiotherapy treatment in Delhi offers the best results from this minimal medication process.
What do you need to know about physiotherapy and rehabilitation?
Physiotherapy seeks to restore mobility in patients suffering from injuries or diseases. The best physiotherapist in Delhi helps patients get the best treatment for their musculoskeletal conditions. There are different physiotherapy and rehabilitation procedures that depend on a patient’s problem and other medical issues.
Who qualifies for physiotherapy and rehabilitation?
All persons suffering from various conditions related to bones and muscles may require physiotherapy and rehabilitation. A team of doctors first determines a patient’s previous medical history before recommending him or her for physiotherapy and rehabilitation. All necessary blood and urine tests and scans like X-rays and ultrasound (if needed) are carried out. Once it is established that the person doesn’t have any other medical conditions, the doctor prescribes physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
Why are physiotherapy and rehabilitation conducted?
Physiotherapy and rehabilitation are conducted when the movement of a part of the body is affected by any injury, illness, etc. It concentrates on improving the quality of the person's life by maximizing the physical potential and movement of the body parts. Physiotherapy and rehabilitation are a minimally medicated process that works on clinical judgment and informed interpretation.
The second most crucial reason to go for physiotherapy and rehabilitation involves its highly effective results. Many people suffer severe bone and muscle injuries from accidents, sports or other medical conditions. Physiotherapy and rehabilitation help patients regain movement of their affected body parts.
Request an appointment at Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Nehru Enclave, New Delhi.
Call 1860 500 2244 to book an appointment.
What are the different types of physiotherapy and rehabilitation?
The best physiotherapist in Delhi can recommend different types of physiotherapy and rehabilitation based on the condition of a patient. These include:
- Pediatric Physiotherapy: To monitor motor skills, deal with congenital conditions and develop strength, endurance and balance
- Female health-centric Physiotherapy: To activate the pelvic floor, control urinary tract infections, pain relief for pregnant women, kegel exercises, etc.
- Geriatric Physiotherapy: Maintaining health in later years
- Neurological Physiotherapy: To treat conditions of the nervous system
- Cardiovascular or Pulmonary or Cardiac Physiotherapy: To deal with the heart, pulmonary and other issues related to the cardiac system
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy: To establish complete and unbarred functions of the musculoskeletal system
- Vestibular Physiotherapy: Focuses on total body balance
- Rehabilitation and Pain Management: To eliminate unwanted pain in the body
- Sports Physiotherapy: To help sportspersons and athletes
What are the complications?
The complications include:
- Aggravated pain
- Blood clotting
- Excessive pains due to physical exertion
Physiotherapy and rehabilitation help different individuals regain their quality lifestyle without worrying about routine body activities. Many doctors further accommodate different medications with physiotherapy and rehabilitation exercises to provide the best results to all patients.
You’ll not feel any pain.
Physiotherapy and rehabilitation are extremely helpful in improving your medical conditions.
Yes, you can book an online appointment for consultation.