Dermatologist in Delhi
At Apollo Spectra, we offer a comprehensive approach to skincare, helping you cure all skin problems in an effective and efficient manner. We ensure the proper care and treatment of all skin disorders and diseases, ranging from the simplest to the most complex conditions- get all your skin, hair problems resolved by the best dermatologist in Delhi.
Most teenagers and young adults suffer from acne for more or less extended periods of time. Severe acne can cause scarring and these are known as ‘acne scars’. These scars are permanent, annoying and might dent your confidence majorly. There are many treatments to get rid of acne scars and skin damage. At Apollo Spectra, we offer the following treatments to treat your acne
- Your doctor may prescribe you acne-fighting medications such as salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, glycolic acid, and retinol.
- Salicylic acid works by unclogging the pores that give birth to these bacteria.
- Benzoyl peroxide kills acne bacteria and exfoliates the pores, but avoid using too much as it can also make your skin dry and irritated.
- Sulfur is a great spot treatment option, it functions like a sponge and draw oil from blocked pores and kills acne bacteria. It works great if you have moderate or mild acne.
- Glycolic acid is an exfoliating ingredient that targets acne as well as wrinkles, by removing dead cells on the surface.
- Retinol can be harsh on the skin, but it prevents dead cells from clogging pores and reducing acne outbreaks. It is also a good anti-aging ingredient.
Laser works by breaking the bonds of scars and allows the collagen to heal naturally. It is a process in which the laser produces tiny columns of laser energy that penetrate the deeper layer of the skin and cause breakdown of collagen. The skin responds to this by stimulating new collagen, which leaves you with acne- free skin.
So, if you are looking for Dermatologist in Delhi for your acne treatment, then we’ve got you covered. Book an appointment and get rid of your acne once and for all.
Melanoma is the most critical form of skin cancer, with incidences of melanoma rising rapidly over the years. It is a form of cancer that occurs when the melanocytes (the pigment-producing cells in the skin) mutate and turn cancerous. Melanoma is a condition that usually occurs in people with lighter skin. Although melanomas may occur anywhere on the skin, there are some areas which are more likely to develop a melanoma. These include:
- The legs in women and
- The back and the chest in men
Symptoms of Melanoma include the following:
- A skin sore that does not heal
- A sore that looks and feels waxy, lump, shiny or pale
- A sore that becomes itchy, tender and painful
- A sore that bleeds
- A red scaly, rough or dry spot or lump
- The appearance of a new spot
- Changes of shape, size, color or appearance of an existing mole
If you’re experiencing any of the above-mentioned symptoms, then you might want to consult a dermatologist in Delhi and get your skin checked.
At Apollo Spectra, we perform the following procedures in order to cure Melanoma:
- Skin graft
- Biological therapy – by making use of drugs in order to strengthen the immune system
Rosacea is a skin condition in which certain facial blood vessels enlarge and usually affects parts of the face such as the forehead, cheeks, and nose. However, there are still many chances that you may get rosacea in other areas such as ears, chest, and neck.
Symptoms of Rosacea may include
- Eye problems such as sensitivity to light, dryness, blurry vision, cyst on the eyelid, eyelid inflammation and burning.
- Visible tiny blood vessels on the face.
- The appearance of small cysts and small lumpy red spots on the face. They look similar to acne.
- Marks like sunburn on all parts of the face.
- Acne-like breakouts where the skin is very red.
- Flushing and redness in the center of the face.
These symptoms usually occur in the central part of the face such as the chin, mouth, nose, forehead and cheeks. The skin on your back or arms can also be affected, but that rarely happens.
There is no permanent treatment you can get for rosacea, but there are treatments which can ease the symptoms and can stop from worsening and making it less noticeable. So, treatment varies with the kind of symptom which get developed. If your rosacea is bothering you or has gotten worse, then it’s time to consult a Dermatologist in Delhi and get treatment. Your doctor may also advise you to avoid food that may trigger inflammation such as alcohol, spicy foods and stress. A home humidifier will also help to treat this syndrome. There are other surgical methods which can also be used such as Electrosurgery, cryosurgery, scalpel excision and dermabrasion.
Rosacea can affect anyone and it can take a time to comprehend how to manage your condition. The best way to treat is to take an appointment with your doctor to develop a treatment plan and avoid your triggers. The treatment plan is normally a programme of oral antibiotics and antibiotic creams.
Apollo Spectra is renowned for its expertise in the treatment of all types of skin conditions and we strive to give our patients the best medical care. We also offer latest technologies for tattoo removal, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, cosmetic fillers and Botox. Our aim is to ensure that our patients receive the best healthcare and to shorten their stay at the hospital.
Laser treatment is a long-lasting solution to the problem and is safe for all types of skin. In this treatment, the laser emits light at a particular wavelength which targets hair follicle. The light gets converted into heat, which destroys the follicle. It can be used to treat all body parts and prevents the hair from growing back. It may require several treatments over the course of a few weeks and months, but the results are generally incredible.
Sagging jowls are considered as the inevitable part of the skin that comes with age. While you cannot stop the aging process, there are many surgical treatments which can reduce these annoying jowls and helps you regain a beautifully defined jaw. Some of the surgical treatments offered at Apollo Spectra include Facelift, Radiofrequency, CO2 laser etc and non-surgical treatments include Botox Ultherapy, etc.
Yes, it is a process that gently scrubs off the dead surface layer of the skin, giving you healthier and vibrant skin. It can be performed in less than an hour and the results are instant.