Dermatologist in Karol Bagh
At Apollo Spectra, we have best dermatologist in Karol Bagh, Delhi to treat all of your skin conditions. Skin diseases or dermatology conditions are of different types and greatly vary on the basis of how severe they are and what the symptoms are. Dermatology conditions are different from each other depending upon whether or not they are permanent, they are painful or are genetic. There are different types of skin diseases wearing from minor to ones that are a threat to a person’s life. Some of the conditions treated by dermatologist in Karol Bagh include-
- Acne: This is one of the most commonly seen skin disease which occurs mainly on face, chest, shoulder, neck and surrounding area. Acne consists of blackheads, whiteheads and pimples. This is the kind of skin problem that may leave marks on one’s skin if not treated properly.
- Cold sore: This is another skin condition that is quite common among people. It includes fluid filled, red and painful blister on lips and surrounding area. This condition involves a feeling of tingle and burn before appearance of the blister. At times the patient experiences mild fever and body ache during this time.
- Blister: This can be described as a small, squishy, watery, clear and fluid filled blob on skin. This is generally smaller than or slightly larger than 1cm and occurs on skin alone or in groups. There is no specific region where this occurs, it can be spotted anywhere on the body. Hives: These are the small, itchy and raised bumps on one’s skin after being exposed to some kind of allergan. These are generally small and round shaped bumps which is somewhat irritating augurs the burning sensation to the skin when touched.
- Actinic keratosis: This can be described as a skin condition which occurs mainly on the areas which are exposed to the sun more than the rest of the body. The areas at which actinic keratosis occur can include scalp, hands, face and arms. This is generally not more than 2 cm in size and is pinkish colour with grey, brown or tan base.
- Rosacea: This is a chronic disease that keeps varying depending upon the changes in your lifestyle. The most common symptoms are red bumps, facial flushing, skin dryness and skin sensitivity. The breakdowns can occur due to alcohol consumption, stress, spicy food and sunlight.
- Latex allergy: This condition can be explained as a medical emergency and requires medical attention. Breakdown occurs because of the skin being exposed to latex. The affected area turns red with little bumps on it and the small particles of latex in the air main result into watery eyes and difficulty in breathing.
- Eczema: This is a skin condition in which the patient experiences white and yellow scaly patches on skin that flake off. The city area seems to be flaky, greasy and itchy. One can experience hair loss in the area where the breakdown has occurred.
- Psoriasis: In this skin condition the person experiences his skin looking silvery, scaly and very sharply defined. It is commonly found on elbow, scalp and lower back. The skin might be seen to be very itchy.
- Measles: In this dermatological condition the patient experiences small red bumps all over his body that are itchy. The patient also experiences runny nose, fever, sore throat and loss of appetite 5 days to 1 week.
- Chicken pox: This is another dermatological condition in which the patient experiences small red bumps all over his/her body. The condition is followed by fever, body ache, sore throat and loss of appetite. The small red bumps are fluid filled.
- Ringworm: In this skin condition the patient experiences a big ring like figure that is itchy appearing on certain part of his/her body. The skin in the middle of the Ring appears to be healthy and unaffected whereas the outer area of the Ring spreads.
Skin conditions do not occur out of nowhere. There is always a reason behind the breakdown that your skin goes through. Knowing the root cause of the skin breakdown that he face can help you in preventing them. Cause of dermatological conditions may be:
- Genetic factors
- Bacterias being trapped inside the skin pores
- Contact with other persons infected skin
- Weak immune system
- Microorganisms that live on skin
There are various other dermatological skin conditions that are chronic and occur too many people. Some of the causes of dermatological conditions has been mentioned above along with the causes. There can be various other causes of dermatological conditions but the most common causes for skin problems/breakouts/conditions have been mentioned above.
If you are facing any skin, hair or cosmetic related problem then Dermatologist in Karol Bagh, Delhi will be able to help