- MBBS JJM Medical College 1996
- MS (Gen. Surg) JJM Medical College 2001
- MRCSEd Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK 2006
- Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery IRCAD, France 2012
- EAES Course in Laparoscopic Upper GI Surgery. Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, UK. Sept 2016.
- EAES Course in Laparoscopic Lower GI Surgery. Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, UK. Nov 2012.
- Intensive Course in Laparoscopic General Surgery. IRCAD, Strasbourg, France. May 2012.
- Key Skills in Laparoscopic Surgery. Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, UK. Nov 2010.
- Care for the Critically Ill Surgical Patient (CcRISP). Royal College of Surgeons of England, London, UK. Dec 2011.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), Bedford Medical Institute, Bedford, UK. Mar 2011
TREATMENT AND EXPERTISE
- Anorectal problems – Piles, Anal Fissures, Fistulas and Abscess
- All types of Hernias – Open and laparoscopic mesh repair
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy for Gall-bladder stones
- Laparoscopic Appendicectomy
- Removal of lumps, cysts. Pilonidal sinus
- Treatment of Breast lumps, Breast pain and abnormal nipple discharge
- Treatment of Neck swellings, Lymph Node and Thyroid Swellings
TRAINING AND CONFERENCES
- Attending National and International scientific meetings and workshops to keep updated with the latest advances in the field of General and Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Life Member, Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Life Member, Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Life Member, Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- Member, European Association for Transluminal Surgery (EATS)
- Member, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK (RCSEd)
- Life Member, Indian Hernia Society (IHS)
- Surgical Society of Bangalore (SSB)