- FRCS in General Surgery (Liverpool University, United Kingdom, 2010)
- M.Ch in Orthopaedics (Liverpool University, United Kingdom, 2010)
- MS in Orthopaedics (JJM Medical College, Davangere, 2002)
- MBBS (KIMS, Bangalore, 1995)
TREATMENT & SERVICES EXPERTISE
An expert in shoulder care, he has treated patients with
- Arthritis of the shoulder
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Frozen shoulder
- and done many Replacement of shoulder, also treated for Sports Injury to the shoulder
- Treatment of sports-related injury, knee pain, neuromuscular disorders, joint fractures and dislocations, neck and spine problems.
TRAINING AND CONFERENCES
- He has attended many international and domestic orthopedic conferences and has presented much paper on how to manage shoulder related problems and surgeries.
- He founded the Watanabe Cadaveric Course in India with the aim to provide training for Shoulder Arthroscopy to Surgeons.
- Secretary of the Shoulder and Elbow Society of India
- Organizing Secretary of the annual Bangalore Shoulder Course
- Executive Member of the CII National Committee for health
- Vice President of Indian Society of Ambulatory Surgery.
- Indian Orthopedic Association, the Karnataka Orthopedic Association
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- Bangalore Orthopedic Society
- Advisory Board Member of WWF-India. (World Wildlife Fund)