- MBBS – Christain Medical College,Ludhiana, 1984
- DOMS – JJM Medical College. 1988
- MS (Ophthalology) JJM Medical College, 1989
- International Council of Ophthalmology- Basic Sciences Assessment in Ophthalmology, 1998
Fellowship – Vitreo- Retinal Surgery & Uvea – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, N.Delhi, 2004
TREATMENT AND EXPERTISE
- Specialised in Retina and Cataract surgeries and has expertise and vast experience in dealing with complex cases.
- Was one of the leading surgeons in the Department of Ophthalmology at St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore
- Worked extensively to prevent blindness due to Diabetic Retinopathy.
Now practicing General Ophthalmology and Medical Retina, including intra-vitreal injections and Retinal Lasers
TRAINING AND CONFERENCES
- Fellowship – Vitreo – Retainal Surgery & Uvea at All India Institute of Medical Sciences N. Delhi.
- Training in Small Incision Cataract Surgery.
- Training in Phacoemulsification.
Important workshops attended:
- Workshop on National Curriculum for Ophthalmology Residency Training, New Delhi.
- 2020 Workshop on Programs for elimination of blindness due to Diabetic Retinopathy in India,N.Delhi
- Medical Council of India- Basic Workshop in “Medical Education Technologies”.
- PG Guides workshop, by the St. John’s Medical College Research Society.
- Research Methodology Workshop, by the Indian Journal of Ophthalmology.
Invited Speaker, Chairperson, Moderator at various National, State and local conferences.
Joint Secretary, National Conference organizing committee, All India Ophthalmological Society, 2008.
Member of Organising committees of National VRSI, several State and Local conferences.
- Founder Member- Bangalore Ophthalmic Society
- Life Member – All India Ophthalmological Society.
- Life Member – Vitreo- Retinal Society of India
- Life Member – Indian Medical Association
- Life Member – Karnataka Ophthalmic Society
- Life Member – Kerala State Ophthalmic Society