Dr. Anish Kumar is a well experienced Specialist Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with a wide expertise in the field of orthopedic Surgeries as well as Joint replacement Surgeries. Dr. Anish Kumar currently works as Consultant Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon at BIG Apollo Spectra Hospital, Patna.
He has practiced at several medical institutions in India and has gained a rich experience of 5 years. Dr. Anish Kumar has performed several major and emergency cases. Have done more than 800 total Knee Arthroplasty independently. He has also completed Basic and Advanced courses orthopedic and joint replacement surgeries after his Master’s Degree.
- MBBS ( Bharti Vidyapeeth ) 2008
- MS ( Ortho , Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences ) 2014
- Fellowship in Trauma – Indian Spinal Injury center
- Primary & Revision Hip & Revision Arthroplasty fellowship – Guro Hospital, Arthroplasty fellowship, Guro South Korea
Treatment & Services Expertise
- Primary & Revision Knee,
- Hip Arthroplasty),
- Orthopedic and Joint Replacement expert
Trainings And Conferences
- Fellowship in Primary & Revision Knee,
- Fellowship in Hip Arthroplasty (Seoul, South Korea),
- Fellowship in Trauma ( ISIS, New Delhi )
- Assit. Prof Dept of Orthopedic ( BIRRD, Tirupati )
- Member of Bihar Orthopedic Association