TimingsMon-Sat 9:00 AM -11:00 AM
- MBBS from Stanley Medical College & Hospital, Chennai in 2006
- MS – ENT from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry in 2010
- DNB – ENT from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry in 2010.
- MRCS:( ENT) from ROYAL COLLEGE OF EDINBURGH.
TREATMENT & SERVICES EXPERTISE
- Clinical: Otology Functional sinus surgery Variations in frontal recess anatomy Branchial anomalies
- Surgical: Skull base surgery Otological surgeries Improvement of outcomes in cholesteatoma surgeries.
- Intact canal wall mastoidectomy for cholesteatoma Frontal recess surgery Head and neck surgeries
- Research: Nasal polyposis: prevention of post-op recurrence Post auricular sinuses Congenital anomalies presenting as recurrent neck suppuration
TRAINING AND CONFERENCES
- Organizing team member for the 1st Endoscopic Pituitary workshop and Cadaveric Skull base Dissection, JIPMER.
- Delivered an Invited paper on “Hyperparathyroidism” in the Association of otolaryngologists of India-Puducherry branch, August 2011
- Delivered an Invited paper on “Deep neck abscess- changing trends” in the Association of otolaryngologists of India-Puducherry branch, Nov 2012
- PRESENTATIONS: Paper presentation on Parotid sialocele in SHORE ENT 2008
- Workshops attended:1st workshop on Temporal bone dissection in Ramachandra medical college, October 2010
- International workshop on Endoscopic Endonasal Base Of Skull Surgery And Sialendoscopy E-BOSS 2011
- Seven years of Experience in teaching Undergraduate and postgraduates at the JIPMER and ESIC Chennai
- International conferences
- National/ Regional Conferences
- Skull Base Society of India
- Association of Otolaryngologist of India
- Indian society of otology
- Editorial membership at the Austin publishing group for Austin otolaryngology