Dr. Neha Shah has a over 20 years of experience in Advanced laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeries and has done over 5000 advanced laparoscopic Gl and bariatric procedures.
Expertise in all Complex Laparoscopic Surgical Procedures and Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgeries. Expertise in all Weight Loss, Metabolic Surgeries and Revision Bariatric Surgeries.
Heading Institute of Minimal Invasive Surgery for 10 years in different Corporate Hospitals in Chennai. Dr.Neha Shah is an international operating faculty for Bariatric Surgery and teaching faculty for weight loss surgeries for last 8 years.
International Teaching Faculty for Laparoscopy at J&J Surgical Institute in Chennai for 8 years. International Teaching Faculty for Bariatric and Metabolic Surgeries at Colombo, Srilanka.
Chief Bariatric and Metabolic Surgeon at Institute of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery at Hemas Hospitals, Colombo Srilanka. Dr. Neha Shah runs an exclusive Gastro Clinic to treat all gastro related problems & Hernias by key hole surgery.
- MBBS, MS( General Surgery) FAMS,FIAGES,FMIS,FALS,FAIS
Trainings And Conferences
- Resident, Department of General surgery
- Govt. Medical College, Surat, 2000 – 2002
- Senior Registrar, Department of General Surgery
- Govt Medical College, Surat, 2003 – 2004
- Special Trainee in the department of Surgical Gastroenterology, Govt.
- Peripheral Hospital, Annanagar, Chennai, 2004 – 2006
- Laparoscopic Surgeon, Department of Surgical Gastroenterology, Chennai
- Lifeline Multispecialty Hospital, 2006 – 2013
- Head of department in minimal invasive surgery gastroenterology and bariatric surgery
- Prashant Superspeciality Hospital, 2013 Feb – 2015
- HOD & Chief laparoscopic surgeon
- Apollo spectra Hospitals, Chennai, 2015-2017
- HOD & Chief Bariatric surgeon at Gleneagies Global Health City, Chennai, March 2017 – 2018.
- April 2018 – Onwards Director & Chief Surgeon at Chennai Obesity & Gastro Surgeons centre at Velachery.