Dr Prabudoss brings 12 years of experience in surgical gastroenterology and bariatric surgery. He is a gold medallist in surgical gastroenterology and a trained robotic surgeon. He is a pioneer in painless endoscopy and trained endo-bariatric surgeon. Dr Prabudoss runs an exclusive weight loss clinic which caters medical, endoscopic and surgical weightloss.
- M.B.M.S, M.Ch, FIAGES, FMAS, FIMSA, Dip.Lap (France), FALS (Bariatric), FIBS (USA), FICRS
Treatment & Services Expertise
- Treatment & services expertise Senior Consultant, Institute of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery, Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai.
- Tutor in the Department of Surgical Gastroenerology, at Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai from Dec 2007 to Mar 2008
- Medical Officer in Liver Transplantation Centre at Surgical Gastroenterogy, Government Stanley Hospital, Chennal from Dec 2008 to Jan 2010
- Special Trainee, under Prof D. Kannan M.Ch,FRCS Department of Surgical Gastroenterogy, Govt Royapettah Hospital, Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai — from Feb. 2010 – Aug 2011.
- Presently , Associate Professor, the Department of Surgical Gastroenerology, Sri Balaji Medical College & Hospital, Chennai