- PhD (Biomedical Engineering), Master of Physiotherapy (Neurology), BPT
TREATMENT AND EXPERTISE
- Early intervention
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental delay
- Down’s syndrome
- Difficulty in achieving in global developmental milestone
- Slow learner
- Speech problem
- Any neurological condition which needs physiotherapy rehabilitation
- Prenatal and post natal exercises
- Gait training
- Any post-operative conditions
- Bell’s palsy
- Any pediatric disorder needs physiotherapy rehabilitation
- Post-operative conditions
Cognitive impairment conditions
TRAINING AND CONFERENCES
- Analysis of cognitive studies on cerebral palsy employing Repetitive Transcranial magnetic stimulation, neurofeedback, and cognitive exercises.
- M. Gupta, D. Bhatia Effective of Repetitive Transcranial magnetic stimulation on cognition in spastic cerebral palsy cerebral palsy children. Journal of neurological disorders 2017, 5(2), 1-2.
- M. Gupta, D. Bhatia, B.Rajak. Study of available intervention techniques to improve cognitive function in cerebral palsy patients. Curr Neuobiol 2017;8(1): 51-59.
- M. Gupta, D. Bhatia comparative study of Alpha and Theta waves between normal and cerebral palsy patients. International journal of Bionic and Biomaterials, vol.2 (2), 12-15, 2016.
- Mukherjee, M.Gupta, S. Dogra, S.Sinha Y.Samsi. Studies of brahmi based unani compound formulation on autism to assess its efficacy. International journal of Ayurveda and pharma research, vol. 5(5), 62-64, 2017.
- L. Rajak, M. Gupta, D. Bhatia, A. Mukherjee, Effect of repetitive Transcranial magnetic stimulation on hand function of spastic cerebral palsy. journal of neurological disorders, vol.5(1), 2-5, 2017.
- Bhatia, B. L. Rajak, M. Gupta. Computational approaches in neuroprotection and neurorehabiltaion. Journal of biological engineering research and review vol. 4(1). International brain research organization (IBRO) 2017.
- L. Rajak, M. Gupta, D. Bhatia, A. Mukherjee, S. Paul, T. K. Sinha. “Power spectral analysis of EEG as a potential marker in the diagnosis of spastic cerebral palsy cases”. International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Sciences. dio: 10.5121/ijbes.2016.3303
- L. Rajak, M. Gupta, D. Bhatia, A. Mukherjee. “Effect of r-TMS over standard therapy on gross and fine motor functions in spastic cerebral palsy children- a preliminary investigation”. Jornal de Pediatria.
- L. Rajak, M. Gupta, D. Bhatia, A. Mukherjee, S. Paul, T. K. Sinha. “Power Spectrum Density analysis of EEG signals in spastic cerebral palsy patients by inducing r-TMS therapy”. Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences.
- M. Gupta, B. L. Rajak, D. Bhatia, A. Mukherjee. “Effect of r-TMS over standard therapy in decreasing muscle tone of spastic cerebral palsy patients”. Journal of Medical Engineering and Technology, 2016, Vol. 40, No. 4, pp. 210-216. ISSN: 0309-1902 (Print) 1464-522X (Online). PMID: 27010377. DOI:10.3109/03091902.2016.1161854
- L. Rajak, M. Gupta, D. Bhatia. “Growth and Advancements in Neural Control of Limb”. Biomedical Science and Engineering, 2015, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 46-64. ISSN (Print): 2373-1257; ISSN (Online): 2373-1265. doi: 10.12691/bse-3-3-1
- Bhatia, B. L. Rajak, M. Gupta, A. Mukherjee. “Application of Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems as Neural Interface”. Journal of Advances in Biomedical Engineering and Technology, 2015, Vol. 2, pp. 1-10. ISSN: 2409-3394.
- L. Rajak, M. Gupta, D. Bhatia, A. Mukherjee,Effect of RMS on hand function of spastic cerebral palsy children, journal of neurological disorders, 2017
- M. Gupta, B. L. Rajak, D. Bhatia, A. Mukherjee. Effect on functional performace of upper extrimities in spastic cerebrla palsy children employing varying rTMS pulses. International journal of biotechnology and biomedical sciences
- M. Gupta, B. L. Rajak, D. Bhatia, A. Mukherjee. Transcranial magnetic stimulation therapy in spastic cerebral palsy children improves motor activity.journal of neuroinfectious disease. 2016.
- Arun Mukherjee and M. Gupta. Open pilot study of stimulive tablets in augmenting immunity to benefit children with autism. 2017; 5(2): 84-85.
PAPERS PRESENTED IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- M. Gupta, D. Bhatia. Study the effects of repetitive treanscranial magnetic stimulation for perceived cognitive changes in cerebral palsy patients. VI International conference on early childhood care and education 10-13 May 2017, Lononosov, Russia
- M. Gupta, B. L Rajak, D. Bhatia, A.Mukherje. Effect of functional performance of upper extremity in spastic cerebral palsy children employing varying rTMS pulses. Vol.2 (3), 216-19, 2016.
- Mukherjee, M. Gupta, B. L Rajak, D. Bhatia. “Case study in Cerebral Palsy and its Management using repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS)”, MAPS Fall 2016 Functional Translational Medicine Conference, Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Needs (MAPS), Sept 8-10, 2016. Atlanta, GA, USA
- Bhatia, B. L. Rajak, M. Gupta, A. Mukherjee, S. Paul, T. K. Sinha. “Improved motor performance in spastic cerebral palsy children after repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation”. Neuroscience 2016, Nov 12 – 16, 2016. San Diego, USA.
- M. Gupta, B. L Rajak, D. Bhatia, A. Mukherjee. “Effect of r-TMS on motor cortex in spastic Cerebral Palsy”. IVth International conference and workshop of Physical Therapy, Nov 28-29, 2015. AIIMS, New Delhi.
- M. Gupta, A. Mukherjee Case study in cerebral palsy and its management using RTMS, medical academy of paediatrics special need, 9-11 September, GA,USA 2016.
- L Rajak, M. Gupta D. Bhatia, A. Mukherjee. Effect of varying pulses on the efficacy of repetitive Transcranial magnetic stimulation therapy in spastic cerebral palsy children. XXVI congress of the international society of biomechanics 23-27 July 2017. Brisbane, Australia.
PAPERS PRESENTED IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- L. Rajak, M. Gupta, D. Bhatia, A. Mukherjee, S. Paul, T. K. Sinha. “FFT based analysis provide a new dimension for spastic Cerebral Palsy children – Post rTMS therapy”. 29th Annual Meeting of Society for Neurochemistry, India & National Workshop and Conference on “Advances in Computational Neurochemistry and Neurobiology” (SNCI-ACNN), Dec 16 – 21, 2015. NEHU, Shillong.
- L. Rajak, M. Gupta, D. Bhatia, A. Mukherjee. “Comparative study between r-TMS and standard therapy in spastic CP kids”. National conference on recent trends in Biomedical Engineering, Aug 2015. NEHU, Shillong.
- Bablu Lal Rajak, M. Gupta, Dinesh Bhatia, Arun Mukherjee, “Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation as assistive technology to enhance motor performance in spastic cerebral palsy children” National conference Jhansi September 1-2 2017.
- Published a chapter in book PHYSIOTHERAPUTIC APPROCH TO NEUROCARE (ISBN: 978-81-910077-0-1).
- Publish book on clinical approach of PHYSIOTHERAPY APPROCH IN POST OPERATIVE CONDITION, (ISBN 978-93-5250-162-5). By JEYPEES BROTHERS.
- Published book on spinal card and stroke rehabilitation by SRS Publishers 2017.
- Edited Book- Stroke rehabilitation by ABS BROTHERS.
- Awarded Dr. M.B Athreya award 17 November, 2016 for Best research in field of disability.
- Best paper award in BIOREHAB-2016 National Conference dated 15th -16th September 2016 organized by the Department of Biomedical Engineering, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong, Meghalaya.
Best paper award in international conference by international brain research organization, Malaysia 2018.
- Delhi council of physiotherapy and occupational therapy(DCPTOT),
- Member of Indian association of physiotherapy (MIAP)
- Member of Alzheimer’s association
- Member of pediatric association