TREATMENT AND EXPERTISE
Field of interest is
- High Risk pregnancy
- Menstrual disorders
- Laparoscopy surgeries
TRAINING AND CONFERENCES
“ A Clinical study of Reproductive Health problems and their awareness among adolescent girls”- for award of M.D.(Obs & Gynae), C.S.M Medical University ,2008
- Pseudoaneurysm as a cause of secondary postpartum hemorrhage : A case report and literature review. S Sharma, Puja Pathak et al .Anatolian Journal of Obs & Gynaecology 2011; 4:3.
- Mesh in Gynaecological surgery P Saxena , Puja Pathak AOGD Bulletin Vol 12, June 12 Issue 2
- Oral Hypoglycemic agents in Gestational Diabetes Mellitus . Puja Pathak, A Nigam, P Saxena in Souvenir for DIABCON 2012 20 th Annual Conference on Diabetes.
- Wound Healing, Sutures and surgical knots Chapter 8 in Practical Manual of Obs & Gynae for Residents & Fellows by V Bindra & B Paul. Jaypee Publications
- Bilateral psoas abscess during pregnancy presenting as an acute abdomen – atypical presentation. Aruna Nigam, Anupam Prakash, Puja Pathak, Pooja Abbey BMJ Case Rep 2013 doi:10.1136/bcr-2013-200860
- The Menace of Obstructed Labor, VIII World Congress & XVI Indian Conference on Reproductive & Child Health (NARCHI) 27-29 Oct, 2006.
- A Clinical study of Reproductive Health problems and their awareness among adolescent girls, AICOG, Jaipur, 2009
Delhi Medical Council- Reg No 43679
AOGD Association of Obs & Gynaecology , Delhi