- M.S. (Gen Surgery), 1983 from G.R. Medical College, Gwalior
- M.Ch. (Urology), 1986 from Kasturba Medical College Hospital, Manipal, India
TREATMENT & SERVICES EXPERTISE
- Performed- 8500 plus PCNL Operations for Percutaneous Removal of Kidney stones.
- Approx.9500 ureteroscopic operations
- Approx.4500 TURP and TUR Bladder Tumor Operations
- Approx. 500 Diode Laser Enucleations of Prostate
TRAINING AND CONFERENCES
- Demonstrated PCNL operations as operating faculty at 167 PCNL workshops in 75 cities of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Philippines, China, and Iraq.
- Delivered 210 talks in various Urological Academic meets at India, Pakistan, Singapore, Nepal, Abu Dhabi, Hong Kong, Philippines,
- Japan, Iraq, and China.
- Was invited by PAKISTAN Association of Urological Surgeons (PAUS) to Lahore in 2005 and Faizabad in 2008 to conduct PCNL workshops during their annual conferences.
- Was invited to HONGKONG in Dec. 2007 to deliver a talk on PCNL during Annual conference of East Asian Society of Endourology. (EASE 2007)
- Delivered talk on “My Tips and Tricks of PCNL “ at Annual conference of Society International Urology at SHANGHAI, CHINA in Nov. 2009.
- Delhi Medical Council: Registration DMC- 4907
Prostate Cancer: Signs & Symptoms by Dr. S.K.Pal at Apollo Spectra Hospitals
What are the symptoms for Kidney Stones? by Dr. S.K.Pal at Apollo Spectra Hospitals
What causes blood in urine? by Dr. S.K.Pal at Apollo Spectra Hospitals
Cystoscopy: Understanding & Diagnose
What is Prostate Cancer? by Dr. S.K.Pal at Apollo Spectra Hospitals
Urine infections: Cure and Treatment by Dr. S.K.Pal at Apollo Spectra Hospitals
Prostate enlargement: Home Remedies by Dr. S.K.Pal at Apollo Spectra Hospitals
Kidney stone: Home Treatment by Dr. S.K.Pal at Apollo Spectra Hospitals