TimingsTuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday : 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- M.S. (Gen Surgery), 1983 from G.R. Medical College, Gwalior
- M.Ch. (Urology), 1986 from Kasturba Medical College Hospital, Manipal, India
TREATMENT & SERVICES EXPERTISE
- Performed- 8500 plus PCNL Operations for Percutaneous Removal of Kidney stones.
- Approx.9500 ureteroscopic operations
- Approx.4500 TURP and TUR Bladder Tumor Operations
- Approx. 500 Diode Laser Enucleations of Prostate
TRAINING AND CONFERENCES
- Demonstrated PCNL operations as operating faculty at 167 PCNL workshops in 75 cities of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Philippines, China, and Iraq.
- Delivered 210 talks in various Urological Academic meets at India, Pakistan, Singapore, Nepal, Abu Dhabi, Hong Kong, Philippines,
- Japan, Iraq, and China.
- Was invited by PAKISTAN Association of Urological Surgeons (PAUS) to Lahore in 2005 and Faizabad in 2008 to conduct PCNL workshops during their annual conferences.
- Was invited to HONGKONG in Dec. 2007 to deliver a talk on PCNL during Annual conference of East Asian Society of Endourology. (EASE 2007)
- Delivered talk on “My Tips and Tricks of PCNL “ at Annual conference of Society International Urology at SHANGHAI, CHINA in Nov. 2009.
- Delhi Medical Council: Registration DMC- 4907