Dr Agrawal worked with Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon for 7 years starting October, 2011. He has patient following from different regions and countries.
He has vast experience in performing a variety of urological surgeries and managing even the most complicated urology cases. His personal interest is in laparoscopic and robotic urology.
Currently, he is running his own clinic in Sec 52, Gurgaon and working as visiting consultant in W. Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon & Columbia Asia hospital, Gurgaon.
- MBBS (Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery), Delhi University, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- MS (General Surgery), Delhi University, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- DNB (Urology), Army Hospital Research and Referral, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi – 110010
TREATMENT AND EXPERTISE
He Provides Treatment For
- Prostatic diseases including surgeries like TURP, Laser prostatectomy, HoLEP, PVP
Stone diseases with minimally invasive and laser techniques – URS, PCNL, RIRS.
- Cancers of kidney, prostate, urinary bladder, penis and testis – Radical prostatectomy, radical cystectomy, Construction of neo-bladder, Radical nephrectomy, etc.
- Paediatric urological disorders like PUJ obstruction, VUR, Urethral valves, childhood tumors etc. including surgeries like Pyeloplasty, Ureteric re-implantation, etc.
- Men’s sexual problems and infertility.Urethral strictures – OIU, Urethroplasty Female urological disorders like Urinary incontinence, prolapse, vaginal fistulas, etc
- Senior resident (General Surgery), Nov 2006 – Feb 2007, Sitaram Bhartiya Hospital, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi
- Senior resident (General Surgery), Mar 2007 – June 2007, Shastri park Hospital, Shastri Park, New Delhi
- Senior resident (General surgery), Sep 2007 – Feb 2008, Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant Urology, May 2011 to Sep 2011, Metro Hospitals, Shadipur Depot New Delhi
- Delhi Urological Society (DUS) Member, Urological Society of India (USI)