He developed keen interest in problems related to hip and knee diseases and finding the solution through non- surgical and surgical treatment options for the betterment of his patients. He is fellowship certified hip and knee replacement surgeon and has completed his fellowship in joint replacement surgery and adult hip preservation surgery from Missouri Orthopedic institute, Missouri,USA. He also has been trained in arthroscopic(keyhole) surgeries of shoulder and knee joint related to various sports injuries at Sports Injury Center, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. Pursuing his interest in the field of joint replacement, he completed his clinical fellowship at Max Hospital, Saket and then continued as Associate consultant for a period of 2 years.
Dr. Yugal has tremendous interest in academics and research leading to more than 15 research papers in various international and national pubmed indexed peer reviewed journals and various ongoing researches in pipeline. He has been awarded the Young ambassador award by the Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association in year 2016 for representing India at the biennial APOA Congress in Melbourne, Australia where he visited high volume centers of Orthopaedic excellence in Melbourne and Brisbrane. Increasing lifestyle related problems have also made him find his deeper interest in alleviating his patient’s pain and discomfort from these problems.
- MBBS – MGIMS, Wardha(Maharashtra)Fellowship in joint replacement & Adult hip preservation surgery(Missouri, USA)
- MS(Ortho)-MAMC, Delhi Fellowship in Knee and hip arthroplasty(Max hospital, Saket)
- DNB(Ortho)MNAMS Fellowship in Sports Injury(SIC, Safdarjung hospital, Delhi
Treatment & Services Expertise
- Joint replacement(Hip and knee)
- Knee and shoulder arthroscopy
- Complex trauma surgery
Trainings And Conferences
- 1) Faculty member and organizing team member at the 1ST SMART KNEE AND HIP CONCLAVE 2017 held at Max Superspeciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi on 24-25th November, 2017
- 2) Delivered lecture on the REDUCTION TECHNIQUES at the BASIC TRAUMA COURSE organized by DOA on 3rd December,2017 at The Hans, New Delhi
- 3) Delivered talk at the Rotary Central meeting on CLUB FOOT on 16th December,2017 at The Ashok Hotel, New Delhi
- 4) Delivered talk on Interesting cases in Arthroplasty at the DOA 1st Quarterly meet 2018 held on 25th February,2018 at Max Superspeciality hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- 5) Faculty member and organizing executive committee member at the Inaugural Meeting of the APOA Young Surgeon’s Forum organized by APOA Young Surgeon’s Forum-India Chapter on 5th August,2018 in Mumbai, India.
- ISKSAA: Life member No.: 1063
- APOA: Associate member No.: AM0577
- Indian Orthopaedic Association (Ioa): Life Member: Lm11155
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association (Doa): Life Member.