- MS ORTHO
- FELLOWSHIP IN SPINE SURGERY
TREATMENT AND EXPERTISE
- Spinal deformity: Scoliosis, Kyphosis
- Pediatric and adolescent spine care
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
TRAINING AND CONFERENCES
E poster presentation in CSRS AP 2018 New Delhi March 22 international forum. Sagittal alignment functional and neurosurgical outcome with skipped level instrumentation with the lateral mass screw for multilevel cervical myelopathy with OPLL.
- A novel method of unilateral stabilization and transpedicular debridement in lumbosacral tuberculosis. Medal paper in TNOACON 18
- Multiple schwannomas of posterior tibial nerve presenting as lumbosacral radiculopathy poster presentation TNOACON 18
- Functional outcome and safety of short segment spinal instrumentation with index vertebra pedicle screw placement in thoracolumbar burst fractures with impaired neurology. TNACON 2017
- Doctoral Thesis on “surgical management of supracondylar fracture of humerus in children” submitted to, Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore.
- Bangalore institute of Medical sciences &research center, Bangalore. Karnataka State India as part of Post-Graduation curriculum.
- Presented a poster on “open reduction and K wire fixation for DDH” at KOACON 2008.
- Presented a poster on “pigmented villonodular synovitis of knee” at KOACON2008.
- Silver Member – AO spine
- Life member – Association Spine Surgeon Of India (ASSI)
- Life member of the Indian orthopaedic association (IOA)
- Life member of the Karnataka orthopaedic association (KOA)
- Life member of the Indian medical association (IMA)
- Member of BOS
- Member of Orthopedic Surgeons Association RAICHUR