Dr. Jagan Mohan Reddy currently works as a Consultant GI Surgeon at Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Kondapur, Hyderabad. He has practiced at several medical institutions in India and abroad and gained rich experience. Over the past one and half decades, Dr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has performed several major elective and emergency cases.
- Worked as Assistant professor in Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences for 3 years
- Visiting fellow in Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences
- MCH – Surgical Gastroenterology – Narayana Medical College
- MS – General Surgery – Osmania Medical College -Hyderabad
- MBBS – Kurnool Medical college -Kurnool
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Minimal Access Surgeries
- Colorectal Surgeries
- Hepato-Biliary Surgeries
- Pancreatic Surgeries
- Gastro Intestinal Oncology
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Awarded Gold Medals in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine in MBBS course
- Awarded first prize in Quiz conducted by ASI, Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh) during post-graduation (M.S General Surgery) in 2009.
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- Presented e-poster on Whipples in Trauma – No more as Last Resort in International digestive disease Forum,Hong Kong in 2014
- Presented e-poster on Disseminated Hepatocellular Carcinoma mimicking Pseudomyxoma Peritonei in IDDF Forum, Hong Kong in 2014
- Emphasis on individualized approach in symptomatic annular pancreas – selected as e poster in IHPBA 2018, Geneva.
- A Comparative study of Open versus Laparoscopic Incisional hernia repair
- A Prospective Evaluation of altered liver function tests in predicting CBD stones by using Intraoperative Cholangiogram
- Delivered lecture on Technique of Hepatico Jejunostomy in ASI CME, Telangana
- Delivered guest lecture on Management of GI lymphomas in Midterm IASG, NIMS 2018, Hyderabad