Dr. Hari Krishna graduated from JSS Medical College, Mysore and did his MS (ENT) at Dr. Ambedkar Medical College Banglore. Fellowship in Nasal Endoscopy
- MS (ENT) – 2003 Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Banglore
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery 1998 JSS medical college, Mysore
Treatment & Services Expertise
- ENT Diseases
- Sinus Problems
- Allergy in ENT
- Head and Neck Surgeries
- Endoscopic & Microscopic Surgeries
- Ear Surgeries
- Nose Surgeries
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Sleep Apnea
- Neck Biopsy
- Endoscopic DCR
Trainings And Conferences
• Training on Endoscopic Sinus Surgery at Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgery Training Mumbai, India
• Participated as delegate in the “14th Asia-Oceania ORL-HNS Congress 2019 & 71st Annual Conference of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India” program on January 2019.
• Participated as delegate in the “Facial Nerve on Tympanosclerosis 2019” program on March 2019.
• Participated as delegate in the “70th Annual Conference of Otolaryngologists of India” program on January 2018.
• Participated as delegate in the “14th International Update on Management of Pediatric Airway & Swallowing Disorders CME” program on March 2018.
• Participated 50th work shop “FESS” program on March 2018.
• Participated 53rd work shop “FESS” program on June 2018.
• Participated as delegate in the “Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery” program on November 2017.