Dr. Kathi Srinath graduated from Gandhi medical college, Hyderabad and did his MS (General Surgery) at Gandhi medical college, Hyderabad.
He did M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery) at Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He is Working as Assistant professor plastic surgery at MNJ cancer hospital, Freelancing Plastic surgeon at Mahaveer hospital, Olive hospital, Deccan hospital, Bibi cancer hospital.
- M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery) Osmania Medical College, hyderabad 2010-2013
- MS (General Surgery) Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad 2006-2009
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad 1998-2002
Treatment & Services Expertise
- Expertise in Micro vascular surgery
- Paediatric reconstruction
- Cosmetic surgery
- Onco reconstruction endoscopic DCR
Trainings And Conferences
- Training micro vascular at Amrita institute Kochi
- Hair transplant from Agra
- Rhinoplasty and Body contouring from Right hospital, Chennai.
- Apsicon year 2014, 2015, 2018 and 2019.
- APRASICON state plastic conference since last 10 years
- BRASICON breast reconstruction conference every 2 years
- ONCORECON Mumbai 2016 and Jaipur 2019
- Aesthetic surgery conference in Delhi and GOA
- Attended several state and international plastic surgery forums.
- Member of State and National Plastic Surgery group
- Member of Indian Society of Reconstructive Micro Surgery