TimingsMon - Fri : 12 : 00 PM - 1 : 00 PM
- MS (in ENT) – S M S Medical College, 2008
- MBBS – S M S Medical College, 1977
TREATMENT & SERVICES EXPERTISE
- Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
- Surgery Of The Facial Nerve.
- Microsurgery of the Larynx, Thyroplasty, Sleep Apnea, Hearing Aid Fitting.
- Ear Wax (Cerumen) Removal.
- Laryngoscopy, Foreign Body in Eyes- Ears- Nose, and Throat.
- Head and Neck Pain.
- Nasal Disorders.
- Ear Pain, Speaking Difficulty, Hearing- Speech Impairment, Hearing Loss, etc.
TRAINING AND CONFERENCES
- Dr. KK Agarwal Oration on “Paramedian Mandibulotomy for posterior Oral Tongue Cancers, 30th AOI (Rajasthan) Conference, Udaipur.
- Best Research Paper- ” A-3 Year study of Supra- Omohyoid Neck Dissection and modified Radical Neck Dissection type I in Oral cancers: with special reference to level IV Lymph node Metastasis
- Letter of appreciation from HE The governor of Rajasthan on 30-4-98 • Letter of appreciation from Shri Ashk Ali Tak, Mahamantri, PCC Rajasthan, Jaipur-9-Jul-2002
- Indian Medical Association (IMA),
- Indian Society of Otology, Life Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India (1990).
- President of Association of Otolaryngologists of India (2009-10).
- Member of Society of Otology Patrik- Paris- France.