Dr. Sanjeev Kumar is a ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist in Ashok Nagar, Kanpur and has an experience of 34 years in this field.
He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Congenital Ear Problem Treatment,Ear Wax (Cerumen) Removal,Pediatric Otolaryngology,Hypophysectomy and Headache Management etc
- M.B.B.S. G.S.V.M Medical College Kanpur U.P 1982
- M.S (E.N.T.) G.S.V.M Medical College Kanpur U.P 1986
Treatment & Services Expertise
- Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
- Ear Wax (Cerumen) Removal
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Headache Management
- Sleep Apnea
- Allergy Treatment
- Speech Threrapy
- Thyroid Surgery
- Mouth Bleed
- Hearing Aid Fitting
- Tonsillitis Treatment
Trainings And Conferences
- NATIONAL” TRAVEL FELLOWSHIP AWARD CERIFICATE OF THE ASSOCIATION OF OTOLARYNGOLOGISTS OF INDIA YEAR- 1999.Attended E.N.T Department of Seth G.S Medical College and KEM Hospital,Parel Mumbai 400012 From 30-11-1998 to 18-12-1998
- SARVOTKRISHT E.N.T SURGEON, 2011 AWARDED BY DEPARTMENT OF Medical Health & Family Welfare U.P
Public Awareness & Community Work
- A.O.I., U.P. Chapter 1987, Mirzapur, U.P.
- Advanced Course on Microsurgery of the Ear Feb.1992 AIIMS, New Dehi.
- A.O.I., U.P. Chapter and Workshop on “Preventive Otolaryngology”, KGMC, Lucknow.
- Rhinoplasty & Functional endoscopic Sinus Surgery” by Nikhil Bhatt & S. Kaluskar at M.L.N. Medical College, Allahabad, Jan. 1994.
- XIIth Microsurgery course in the Ear & Larynx an Temporal Bone Dissection Course at L.T,M.G. Hospital, Sion Bombay, Feb-Mar, 1996.
- A.O.I. U.P. Capter and IVth North Zone Conference on Preventive Otolaryngology, GSVM Medical College, Kanpur.
- XIIIth Temporal Bone Dissection Course Sept. 1997; K.K.R. E.N.T. Hospital andResearch Centre, CHENNAI, INDIA
- Participated as Delegate in almost all AOICONs
- Organised Various workshops, conferences, UP Chapter in Kanpur and Chaired Various Scientific Sessions
- TV & Radio Programmes on various health issues like sinusitis, Deafness, cochlear Implants, Covid-19 Epidemic
- A Clinical Evaluation of Nasal Obstruction By Rhino-Manometry R.N. SRIVASTAVA. SANJEEV KUMAR AND D.S. SARDANA VOLUME-39 INDIAN JOURNAL OF Otolaryngology OFFICIAL PUBLICATION OF THE ASSOCIATION OF OTOLARYNGOLOGISTS OF INDIA.
- LIPOMATA OF THE PHARYNX SANJEEV KUMAR, D.S. SARDANA VOLUME-52, NUMBER-2
Indian journal of OTOLARYNGOLOGY and HEAD and NECK SURGERY OFFICIAL PUBLICATION OF THE ASSOCIATION OF OTOLARYNGOLOGISTS OF INDIA.
- Association of Otolaryngologists and Hand and neck Surgeons of India L.M. 4146
- Life Member Rhinological Society Of India
- L.M. Neuro-Equlibriometric Society Of India
- L.M. Indian Medical Association, Kanpur Branch