MBBS – NKP Salve Medical College 2013
DDV – (dermatology and venreology) Asia Institute of Hair Transpalnt 2019
- Prioritized patients with severe inflammatory skin diseases. Diagnosed and treated skin conditions such as Acne, Dandruff, Athletes foot, Moles, Psoriasis.
- Ordered and executed various tests, analyses and diagnostic images to provide information on patient’s condition.
- Provided several therapies such as Chemical peels, Wartremoval and Intralesional steroids. Recorded patient’s health history and provided many consultations weekly.
- Participated in conferences to keep abreast of developments in dermatology.
- Referred patients to medical specialists for consultant
- services when necessary for patient’s well-being.
- Provided specialist medical opinion and clinical consultation at request of medical colleague.
- Prescribed topical treatments and hormonal agents.
- Established communication standards and processes that facilitated team-based care with referring physician.
- Diagnosed and treated dermatological diseases in outpatients and inpatients, settings and educated patients and families on treatment and maintenance of diseases.
- Revised patients’ files and records including allergies problems, medication and immunization statuses.
TRAININGS AND CONFERENCES
- “Participated in the AMSCON- 2018
- Attended Dermatology Masterclass for general Physicians.
- Attended emerging therapeutic strategies for common Dermatological Conditions.”
TREATMENT & SERVICES EXPERTISE
- Preventive Skincare
- Patient Examination
- Removal of moles
- Dermatological Procedure (Sebaceous Cyst and Lipoma
- Removal and Biopsy Procedures, Radio Frequency Cautery)
- Cosmetic Procedure ( Laser- Fractional Co2 Laser, N D Yag
- and Diod Laser, Peels, PRP Therapy and Meso Therapy
- Excellent work ethic”