- MBBS, Internship at Grant Medical College(GMC) Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, India. ( 1996-2002)
- Post-graduation in General Surgery at B J Medical college, Sassoon Government Hospital, Pune University, Maharashtra, India ( 2004-2007)
- Ch Neurosurgery training at Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Marine Lines, Mumbai, India. (2008-2011)
- Worked as senior resident at Department of Neurosurgery Grant Medical College (GMC) Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals (JJH)Mumbai, India.(Aug 2011-Dec2012).
- Worked as assistant professor in Dept. of Neurosurgery at GMC & JJH
PAPER PRESENTED IN INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL CONFERENCES:
- Occipitocervical fixation using Medtronic vertex system: Presented at annual conference of Neurological society of India in Dec2009 at Lucknow, India.
- Recurrent Meningioma: Presented at Annual Conference of Neurological society of India In Dec 2010 at Jaipur, India.
- Interhemispheric Epidermoids: Presented at Annual conference of Neurological Society of India on Dec 2012 at Delhi, India.
- Molecular Genetics of meningioma and their clinical Correction: Presented at Annual Bombay Neurosciences association meet in 2011, Mumbai, India.
- Tethered Cord Syndrome: Presented at Annual Bombay Neurosciences association meet in 2013, Mumbai, India.
- Neurological society of India
- Bombay Neurosciences Association
- Indian Society of peripheral Nerve Surgery
TREATMENT AND EXPERTISE
- Expert in Awake Brain Surgery
- Expert in Minimal access brain & Spine surgery
- Expert in Endoscopic Brain Surgery
- Expert in Epilepsy Surgery