Dr. Neepa Vellimuttam
10 years experience
10 years experience
Dr. Neepa Vellimuttam is an ENT and Head & Neck surgeon practicing in Mumbai since more than 10 years. After post-graduation in ENT, she did Fellowship in Endoscopic Sinus & Skull base surgery. She has special interest in laryngology and voice disorders. She is a certified Cochlear Implant Surgeon.
Treatment & Services Expertise
• Training in Balloon Sinuplasty technique with hands on cadaver dissection at Chulalongkorn soft cadaver centre, Bangkok.
• Certificate training course in Cochlear Implant- New Delhi
• 4th Endoscopic Skullbase Surgery Workshop, Mumbai in April 2008.
• 5th Annual Conference of The Association of Phonosurgeons of India – PHONOCON in March 2009.
• 22nd RHINOCON in April 2009 at Mumbai.
• Advanced Training Program on Middle Ear Surgery & Temporal bone dissection conducted by Dr. Michael Tuxeido at K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai in July 2009.
• 8th Basic Workshop on Endoscopic Sinus Surgery with cadaveric dissection at L.T.M.G. Hospital, Mumbai in October 2009.
• Hands on training at the 5th FESS tutorial by the Academy of Endoscopic Sinus Surgeons at K.E.M. Hospital and B.J. Medical College, Pune in October 2009.
• 6th Endonasal Endoscopic Skullbase Workshop, Mumbai in April 2010.
• 4th Workshop on Phonosurgery, Mumbai in August 2010.
• 24th NATCON IASO, 2010 – National Annual Conference of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology.
• 1st Head & Neck Surgical Workshop at Bhagwati Hospital, Mumbai in January 2011.
• Masters in Surgical Oncology conducted by Raheja Hospital in May 2011.
• 2nd Head & Neck Surgical Workshop at Bhagwati Hospital, Mumbai in January 2012.
• 1st Annual Conference of Laryngology & Voice Association at Kokilaben Dhirubai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute, Mumbai in February 2012.
• Temporal Bone Workshop for Microear Surgery in March 2012.
• CME in thyroid cancers at Andheri, Mumbai in December 2012.
• Rhinology Symposium in Mumbai in October 2013.
• 6Th World Congress of Neuroendoscopy, rhinology symposium in Mumbai in December 2013.
• 10th Endoscopic Skullbase Surgery Workshop in Mumbai in June 2014.
• 14th Annual conference of Indian society of cleft lip, palate and craniofacial anamolies in Goa in May 2015.
• Medicolegal issues in clinical practice in Mumbai in June 2015.
• 4th National conference of Indian Association of Surgeons for Sleep Apnoea in Mumbai in April 2016.
• 4th Annual Conclave on Infection Prevention and Control in Mira Road in December 2016.
• 11th Endoscopic Skullbase Surgery Workshop in Mumbai in May 2017.
• 3rd Live Surgical Head & Neck Workshop in Mumbai in March 2018.
• 16th Symposium on Laryngotracheal Surgery in Mumbai in July 2019.•