- MBBS – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram (MGIMS), 1999
- MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram (MGIMS), 2003
TREATMENT & SERVICES EXPERTISE
- Hysterectomy (Abdominal/Vaginal)
- Caesarean Section (C Section)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Infertility Evaluation / Treatment
- Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD)
- Cosmetic Gynaecology
- Tubal surgery
- Kshar Sutra
- Fistula in Anus
- Anorectal Surgeries
TRAINING AND CONFERENCES
- Presented paper ‘Mortality Due to Gynaecological Cancers’ at 16th AMOGS conference at Akola Feb 2002.
- Workshop on Evidence-based Medicine, MGIMS Sevagram. International Faculty: Dr. Thomas McGinn (Mt Sinai, NY) Aug 2002.
- Participated in International CME on ‘Adolescents Reproductive Health, Perinatal Medicine and Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery’ at MGIMS Sevagram Sept 2003.
- FOGSI training course in Ultrasound at Sion Hospital, Mumbai May 2004. Assisted Dr. Hafeez Rahman in a Live Workshop on Common Laparoscopic Procedures at Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore. May 2005.
- Infertility at Padhar Hospital, Betul. Nov. 2006.
- Attended a live workshop on Colposcopy at BYL Nair Charitable Hospital and TN Medical College Oct. 2007.
- Training course in Non-scalpel Vasectomy at Family Welfare Hospital, Mumbai by Public Health Dept Dec’08
- Expert participation in Re-orientation training programme under the scheme of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India organized by Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth at R. A. Podar Medical College, Mumbai Mar’09
- Participated in workshop on STI/RTI by MDACS, Mumbai
- International Gynaecologic Cancer Society – IGCS
- Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer – MASCC