- M.B.B.S., BJ Medical College & Sassoon General Hospital, Pune
- M.D (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), BJ Medical College & Sassoon General Hospital, Pune (1992)
- Diploma In Advanced Gynecological Endoscopy, Kiel, Germany, 2008
- FICOG: Fellow of the Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- FICS :Fellow of the Indian College of Surgeons
TREATMENT AND EXPERTISE
- Dr Wagh is expert in Gynae problems, Normal Vaginal Delivery, IUI, IVF, D&C, Tubectomy/Tubal Ligation, Colposcopy, Endoscopy, Hysterectomy (Abdominal/ Vaginal), Unilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy.
TRAINING AND CONFERENCES
- Training in advanced laparoscopy, Pune.
- Hysteroscopy Training: Diagnostic and operative, FOGSI recognized, Bidaye Hospital, Pune.
- Ultrasonography Training : FOGSI recognized, Sion Hospital by Dr.P.K.Shah
- Screening for cancer cervix and breast : Tata Hospital, organized by Ministry of Health
- Colposcopy Training : SGH: Prof. R. A. Bhosale.
- Training in MET : Medical Education Technology, BVDUMC
- Training in IUI & ovulation induction in training workshops
- Train the trainers : ALARM International by SOGC, Canada: workshop to reduce maternal mortality in India.
- Train the trainers : HPV and its immunobiology, Calcutta 2009
- Member of Academic Council of the Bharati Vidhapeeth Deemed University
- Member of the Board Of Studies Surgery BVU, Pune
- Chairman of the Clinical coordination Committee to supervise the UG training in the hospital
- Chairman of the Medical Disorders Committee FOGSI (2013-16)
- Director Galaxy Laparoscopy Institute ( 2006-2011)
- Member of the Scientific Advisory Committee to scrutinize the research projects
- Accreditation by the ICOG for Fellowship in prenatal medicine and allotment of two seats for the same
- Member of the OG Steering committee , an International Organisation Gestosis
- Member of the Advisory committee to the Union Health Minister for PCPNDTA(2010-2013)