General Surgeon in Bangalore
At Apollo spectra, we have the best General Surgeon in Bangalore with decades of experience.
The surgeons at Spectra Institutes of General & Laparoscopic Surgery offer world-class care for all laparoscopic and general surgical treatments. At Apollo Spectra General Surgeons do surgeries of gastrointestinal tract, colon, liver, pancreas, and rectum. Common ailments like Gallbladder Stones, Hernia, Hemorrhoids (piles), Breast Lumps, Fissure, GI scopy and Appendicitis are very effectively treated through advanced laparoscopic procedures. keyhole Surgery entails reduced blood loss, no scars, practically no surgical site infections, faster recovery and maximizes the quality of life.
Here are the most common surgical procedures done by General & Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Appendectomy is more common than you think. Now that there is not any use of the organ, many get it removed at a young age. Some however get it removed after they face complications
- Breast biopsy is a procedure performed to diagnose breast cancer. In this procedure a small tissue or cells are extracted then tested to determine whether the person has cancer or to determine the stage of cancer. After affirmation of the disease the whole lump will be extracted.
- Skin grafts are performed everywhere around the world. Healthy skin from your behind may be taken and placed on damaged skin. These procedures are performed on burnt or diseased skins especially if the area will take too long to heal on its own or may not heal properly.
- Inguinal hernia repair is a procedure used to treat a hernia. This surgery is performed when the small intestine bulges into the lower abdomen. Hernias can be very painful and with the help of this surgery, the intestine is pulled back to its original position.
- Mastectomy is a procedure that involves removing part of the breast, usually the region with the nipple. A mastectomy is performed on women with breast cancer. There are three different types of mastectomies. A partial or segment mastectomy means only removing a part of the breast, not the whole breast. This is done when the cancer has not spread too far. A total mastectomy involves getting rid of the whole breast as cancer in the breasts has spread and there was nothing left to save however the lymph nodes are still left intact. Radical mastectomies are performed when the whole breast including the lymph nodes need to be removed. This is performed at the last stageof breast cancer.
- Cholecystectomy is a procedure that involves the removal of either gallbladder stones or the gallbladder. The gallbladder is only operated on if the inflammation or irritation is extreme. In most cases, the Gallstones or small crystals are removed because cause a lot of pain when they get stuck in the bile ducts.