Gynaecologist in Bangalore
Gynaecology is a branch of medicine which specializes in the study of functions and disorders affecting the female reproductive system. At Apollo Spectra, our team of the leading gynaecologists in the country provide comprehensive care for diseases and disorders specific to the female reproductive system. They diagnose and treat a wide range of gynaecological issues ranging from menstrual disorders to uterine, endometrial cancers.
- Menstruation problems
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome(PCOS)
- Ovarian cysts
- Pregnancy and fertility problems
- Prolapse and pelvic floor problems
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Bladder problems and incontinence
- Abnormal smears
- Vaginal Atrophy
- Abnormal or Heavy Bleeding between periods
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Bleeding during or after sexual intercourse
- Redness, itching, burning or soreness in the vaginal area
- A pressure or pain in the pelvic area which feels more intense or abnormal than menstrual cramps
- Lumps in the genital area
- An increase in vaginal discharge which is accompanied by an unusual colour or unpleasant odour.
Experiencing any of the above-mentioned symptoms? Book an appointment with Apollo Spectra, now!
It is a procedure in which a woman’s cervix, vagina, and vulva are closely and thoroughly examined using a magnifying device called colposcopy. This procedure is performed to examine a woman for signs of cervical cancer. At Apollo Spectra, our gynaecologists study the results of colposcopy to check for signs of cervical cancer.
It is a surgical procedure which is performed to remove the complete uterus or parts of it. This surgery is usually performed when a woman has non-cancerous tumours (fibroids) or cancerous tumours, abnormal bleeding and/or excessive pelvic pain. At Apollo Spectra, gynaecologists perform a thorough diagnostic exam and suggest the most suited treatment method. They are well-trained in performing both open surgery and minimally invasive procedures, depending upon the severity of the condition.
- Treatment for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a condition in which a tissue which is naturally present inside the uterus starts growing outside it. This condition results in excessive pain, bleeding and even infertility. Gynaecologists perform pelvic exams, ultrasounds, MRI, laparoscopy to diagnose this condition. Based on their diagnosis, they create a treatment plan which may include treatment using medicines, conservative surgery, hormone therapy, hysterectomy, or treatments for fertility.
It is a surgery performed to remove fibroids from a woman’s uterus while preserving the uterus. At Apollo Spectra, the gynaecologists perform this surgery using laparoscopic myomectomy, abdominal myomectomy, hysteroscopic myomectomy as treatment methods.
This is a procedure which involves eliminating non-cancerous ovarian cysts from the uterus. It is also used as a method of ruling out the possibility of ovarian cancer.
- Cervical Cancer treatments
Cervical cancer is a rare type of cancer often characterized by a malignant tumor in the lowermost part of the uterus called the cervix. Our gynaecological department works in close association with other health departments to create the best treatment plan for those who are diagnosed with cervical cancer. At Apollo Spectra, we realize the seriousness of this chronic ailment and offer the best treatment and care for those fighting with cervical cancer. We offer the following treatments for cervical cancer-
- Surgery for Cervical Cancer
- Chemotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Immunotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Radiation Therapy for Cervical Cancer
- Targeted Therapy for Cervical Cancer
- Infertility treatments
Infertility is affecting a wide population of women all across the globe. We at Apollo Spectra, Bangalore, aim at providing fertility solutions to start a family. Our team of experienced gynaecologists works by examining the cause of infertility and carry out the most suited treatment procedures.