Gynaecologist in Chembur
A gynaecologist is a medical specialist, who specializes in women’s reproductive system and women’s health. A gynaecologist is responsible for conducting all the tests, treatments, and surgeries related to women’s health. He/She is also someone who will guide you through pregnancy and childbirth. Usually, an annual visit to the gynaecologist is mandatory. However, if you notice symptoms related to your pelvis, vulvar, vagina or any abnormal bleeding, you must visit your gynaecologist in Chembur, at Apollo Spectra.
Pregnancy is the most important phase of a woman’s life. With the help of a gynaecologist, you can make sure that your health and your baby’s health remains perfect. From prescribing the necessary vitamins and minerals to taking care of any complications, a gynaecologist in Chembur, at Apollo Spectra, will be your pillar of strength.
Childbirth also requires the presence of your gynaecologist. There are almost 4 different types of delivery. They are;
- Vaginal delivery – During this type of childbirth, the baby comes out naturally through the vaginal canal. This is the most recommended type of delivery unless there is a complication, which prevents you from doing it. The benefits of a normal delivery are; the hospital stay becomes shorter, the infection rates decrease, the recovery is quick, and babies born naturally are at a reduced risk of respiratory disorders.
- C section or cesarean delivery – Sadly, not all births can be natural because of the unexpected complications that take place. This delivery occurs through a surgical incision done by the doctor on the mother’s abdomen and the uterus. However, in some cases, this surgery is already scheduled in advance and in some, c-section is performed in an emergency. The most common reason for c-section are; multiple births, the baby is too large, previous surgery, the baby is in the breech, fibroids, etc.
- Vacuum extraction – This procedure usually occurs during the natural delivery. Here, your doctor will apply the right amount of pressure to the baby’s head to bring him out of the vaginal cavity.
Forceps delivery – Here, the doctor will apply forceps to the baby’s head to bring him out of the vaginal cavity.
Endometriosis is a serious condition, which is not curable but can be managed effectively. This condition occurs when endometrial implants start to grow outside the uterus. The endometrial tissue is made of the gland, blood cells, and connective tissues. The can affect; ovaries, fallopian tube, etc. Normally, the implants are flushed out of the body during periods, but, the displaced implants are unable to do so. This leads to pain and as the lesions grow, it can affect the normal functioning of the body. For instance, the fallopian tubes may get blocked.
The symptoms of this disorder include;
- Severe period cramps
- Lower back pain, which stays for long
- Pelvic pain
- Menstrual periods longer than 7 days
- Bowel and urinary problems
- Blood in urine or stools
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pain while having sex
- Bleeding in between your menstrual cycle
The symptoms of this condition can be similar to that of pelvic inflammatory disease, ovarian cysts, and irritable bowel syndrome. Therefore, if you notice any of the symptoms, it is important to visit your gynaecologist immediately. This way you can avoid any further complications and begin to manage your symptoms. The complications of this disorder include; infertility, the risk of contracting ovarian cancer or endometriosis-associated adenocarcinoma increases, ovarian cysts, inflammation, scar tissues, development of adhesion, and complications related to intestine and bladder.
When it comes to treating this condition, your doctor can go for medications, hormone therapy and even surgery depending on the severity of your condition.
Today, almost 14% of the Indian population suffers from infertility. It can be because of an unhealthy lifestyle or an underlying medical condition. Therefore, if you are unable to conceive even after a year of unprotected sex, it is important to visit your gynecologist in Chembur, at Apollo Spectra. Your doctor will conduct all the necessary tests to narrow down the reason for this condition and will help provide the necessary treatments.
Irregular periods can occur because of various reasons. It is can be because of eating disorders, unhealthy lifestyle or even medical disorder. Therefore, you must visit your gynaecologist in Chembur, at Apollo Spectra to identify and treat the condition.
Gynaecologists at Apollo Spectra are renowned and the best in the industry. With a caring personality and compassion, our specialists do their very best to perfectly treat the condition. With a vast knowledge and experience, they are able to correctly detect and treat any gynaecological condition. If you notice any signs or symptoms that indicate a gynae-disorder, visit us today.