Hair Restoration Bangalore
Most of us take our lustrous locks for granted until it is too late. However, for many, hair restoration can bring back full hair- at least head full of hair to help beat baldness. If you are experiencing extreme hair thinning or premature baldness, then hair restoration will not only help you look yourself, but it will also boost your self-confidence. Today, the area of hair restoration has advanced and is developing various innovative techniques.
After the extraction process, the further procedure remains the same for both the methods. The surgeon will then clean and numb the transplant area and create tiny holes in order to make it ready for the transplant. Depending on the size of your hair restoration process, the whole procedure could last for about 4-8 hours.
- It is not a very invasive procedure and the scars are not visible
- The sessions are short and are best for early stages of hair loss
- It is extremely beneficial for people who want to keep short hairstyles
- Also ideal for replacement of mustache and eyebrows
- Family history – Heredity is one of the main reasons why men suffer from badness. It is not a rapid procedure and will progress slowly. It first starts with receding hairline or bald spots. Therefore, if and when you notice it, talk to our hair restoration specialist to help prevent it.
- Hormonal changes and medical conditions can lead to either temporary or permanent hair loss.
- Medications and supplements can have side effects and hair loss can be one of them.
- Radiation therapy or chemotherapy
- Too much stress can also cause hair loss. And, avoiding stress is almost impossible because life is full of ups and downs. Therefore, practicing stress management can be very helpful.
- Practicing hair treatments or hairstyles that can cause damage to the hair.