Laser Treatment for Piles in Pune
Many people suffer from the piles or hemorrhoids. It is a common problem experienced by many people all over the globe. The main causes are believed to be severe constipation, sitting for long hours, lack of exercise, low intake of fibre in the diet, and water. Laser treatment is the most widely used procedure for the surgical management of piles. At Apollo Spectra, we provide pain free laser treatment for piles in Pune.
Banding: A doctor uses a small elastic band to put around the haemorrhoid mass. It cuts off the blood supply. The piles then die and drop off followed by healing.
Sclerotherapy: In this procedure, the doctor injects a medicine in the haemorrhoid mass, which makes them shrink.
Surgical treatment for the piles includes the following options:
Hemorrhoidectomy: It is a common surgical treatment for the piles. The piles are removed using a scalpel. It is a painful procedure and the traditional surgical option. The patient has to take rest for a few days after the surgery. The patient may have to stay for a day in the hospital after the surgery.
Stapled hemorrhoidectomy: In this procedure, the doctor attaches the haemorrhoid mass higher up in the anal canal and staples it. The piles do not protrude and will shrink and fall down.
- It is a less painful procedure as compared to the conventional treatment for the piles.
- There is minimum bleeding in the procedure. There is no effect of the surgery on the surrounding tissues and the patient does not have to stay for a longer period of time in the hospital.
- The patient can return to the normal daily living activities immediately after the procedure.
- A person does not need a companion to take care. A patient can manage the things independently.
- It is a quick procedure and it may take only one hour to perform the procedure depending on the severity of the symptoms.
- It is a cost-effective and safe procedure.