Physician in Chembur
Need to make a physician appointment this week? At Apollo Spectra, we have best physician in Chembur. A general physician is a highly trained medical professional, who can provide a wide range of non-surgical treatments to cure various ailments. They can diagnose, and treat even the most complex, severe, or unusual disorders. Our physicians are dedicated to delivering best health care to our patients and their families.
- For a regular health check-up. This is a very important thing, which most of us forget to do, or it is simply neglect. Regular health check-ups help keep you in good health and can detect any condition before it becomes severe.
- If your family has a history of high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease or high cholesterol, then maybe you are at a risk too. So, you can talk to your doctor to help reduce the risks of these conditions and get tested for them early on.
- When you are suffering from negative symptoms. Even if it is a headache, but is not going away on its own, visiting your physician becomes necessary. It can be an indication of some other underlying disorder.
- Did you know? Women are more likely to struggle from depression as compared to men. And, sometimes these symptoms can be ignored. So, a routine mental health screening will only do good. And, if there are any warning signs, it can be rectified before it becomes worse.
- If you are someone who is not sleeping properly, then it is time you visit a physician. Sleeplessness can be a symptom of an underlying condition or can occur because of a sleeping disorder. If you neglect this, it can create a dent in both your personal and professional life. So, visit our physician in Chembur for a complete diagnosis and treatment.
- Sometimes, when we notice any unusual symptom, we tend to simply use the internet to find answers. However, this is dangerous for your piece of mid because the internet is not the doctor. It cannot understand your symptoms and analyze it. Therefore, visit your doctor, even if it just to talk and get some clarity.
- If you are having trouble losing weight, you can talk to your doctor for guidance.
- If you are having trouble with quitting smoking, then don’t hesitate, talk to your doctor. He or she will help you quit the habit and make sure your health is enhanced.
The common cold occurs because of the upper respiratory tract infection. Sometimes, a cold is also accompanied by a cough and even flu. The most common symptoms of this disorder include a cough, sore throat, sneezing, and runny nose. If the condition doesn’t get better in a couple of days, you must see a physician.
Allergies occur when the body’s natural defense mechanism overreacts when exposed to a particular substance. There are numerous types of allergies, such as drug allergy, food allergy, seasonal allergy, etc. So, if you eat or come in contact with something and your body reacts in a negative manner, you must visit your physician immediately. Some of the most common allergy symptoms are; hives, difficulty in breathing, swelling, itching, rashes, cough, shortness of breath, etc.
Back pain, headaches, abdominal pain, etc. are very common. However, sometimes these disorders can become chronic and can be difficult to manage. During these situations, you must not rely on painkillers but visit your physician. He or she will do a physical evaluation and conduct a few tests to detect the reason for the pain and help you with the necessary treatments.
Feeling tired all the time, despite sleeping alright? It is a very common problem where you feel extremely tired. If this condition stays for just a couple of days, its okay. You may take a break and rest well to rejuvenate yourself. However, if this condition lasts long, then it is time to visit a doctor. Fatigue can also be a symptom of an underlying disorder or can be because of a sleeping disorder or maybe, it is because of a deficiency. Whatever the reason is, your physician in Chembur will help you manage it.