Piles Doctor in Bangalore
Also known as haemorrhoids, piles is a condition where the veins inside the rectum and anus become swollen and inflamed. Today, there are a lot of people who suffer from this condition, but with proper treatment, one can get rid of it.
- When you touch the anus, you may notice a lump, which can be both hard and painful. These hard lumps may contain coagulated blood and hence are known as thrombosed external haemorrhoids.
- After your bowel movements, you may still feel like your bowels are not empty and you may feel like going to the toilet again.
- You may notice blood on your stools
- The area surrounding your anus becomes very itchy, red, and tender
- You may experience pain while passing stools
If your piles have turned severe, you may notice the following symptoms;
- Anal bleeding might increase, which can even cause anaemia
- Infections may occur
- Faecal incontinence – it is the inability to control the bowel movements
- Anal fistula – The tunnel between the anus and the skin becomes infected
- Strangulated haemorrhoids – This is a condition where the blood supply doesn’t reach the haemorrhoids, leading to complications, such as infections and blood clots.
When you visit our piles doctor in Bangalore, you will be advised on how you can prevent it from coming back. The doctor may also prescribe medications and supplements to help you with the condition. Apart from that, drinking plenty of fluids, eating right, and leading a healthy lifestyle can be very helpful.
Grade 2 – They are larger than grade 1 piles and may get out as you pass stools.
Grade 3 – Also known as prolapsed haemorrhoids, they appear outside the anus and you may also feel them hanging out of the rectum.
Grade 4 – These piles are severe and will require immediate treatment. You will not be able to push them back.
- Banding – In this surgery, your doctor will place an elastic band surrounding the haemorrhoid and cut its supply of blood. This will cause the piles to just fall off in a few days. For piles up to stage 3, it is a suitable treatment.
- Sclerotherapy – Here, a medicine is injected into the piles, in order to shrink it. This treatment is effective for Grade 2 and 3 haemorrhoids.
- Infrared coagulation – It is also known as infrared light coagulation, here, a device is used to burn down the piles. This technique is best suited for grade 1 and 2.
- Haemorrhoidectomy- When the haemorrhoids become too severe, it can cause excessive bleeding. Hence, the tissue that causes too much bleeding is removed surgically.