Piles Treatment in Jaipur
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are blood vessels that become enlarged. These blood vessels are present inside or near the anus. Generally, these blood vessels are round, small, and colorless lumps. Although it is very common to have blood vessels in the anus and they are extremely important to prevent continence. However, if they become enlarged, they can cause various symptoms, and pain is one of them.
- You may feel a bump or a lump, which can also be hard, just around the anus. This hard lump may contain coagulated blood. The piles that are filled with coagulated blood are known as thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
- After you pass stools, you may still feel like going to the toilet and may feel like the bowels are still full.
- You may bleed while passing stools.
- Your anal area may become itchy, red, or tender.
- You may experience pain while passing stools.
If the condition becomes more severe, you may notice;
- Excess anal bleeding, which can also cause anemia.
- Infections of the anus.
- You may go through fecal incontinence, where you lose control over the bowels
- Anal fistula
- Strangulated hemorrhoids
Apart from constipation, severe diarrhea can also make one prone to piles. Other factors that put you at a risk are;
- Being very overweight or obesity
- Age can also be an important factor. As you become older, the supporting tissues of the body become weak. This can put you at risk of piles.
- Pregnancy can increase the pressure on the pelvic blood vessels, this can enlarge the piles and produce the symptoms of this disorder.
- If you have a family history.
- If you are someone who carries very heavy objects.
- A cough, which has become persistent or continuous.
- Vomiting for long periods.
- If you are someone who sits for long hours.
- Excess bleeding while passing stools
- Experiencing severe pain while passing stools
- Since the pain in the anal area becomes too much, it becomes difficult to clean once you defecate. It can become a hygiene issue as well. Also, can cause infections due to this.