Spectra Institutes of Gynaecology at Apollo Spectra Hospitals comprises of highly qualified and experienced Gynaecologists who focus on comprehensive and specialized care for women’s health and offer a wide range of surgical and non-surgical expertise. At Apollo Spectra Hospitals, we treat most of the Gynaecological conditions effectively through minimally invasive laparoscopic techniques, ensuring the least hospital stay and faster recovery for patients. Ultra-modern Modular OTs with High-tech Laparoscopic units of international standards for better clinical outcomes. It prides itself on having renowned doctors with expertise in treating Fibroids, Urinary Tract and Pelvic Disorders, Cancer of the Cervix, PCOD etc.
The general Gynaecologic surgeries performed are:
- Hysterectomy: The surgery is performed to remove the uterus from the woman and is used to treat uterine bleeding, fibroids, and cyst formation, and uterine cancer.
- Endometrial ablation: The surgery is performed to remove the internal lining of the uterus or the endometrium. Sometimes, the procedure may be used to prevent uterine bleeding. It is usually performed in the outpatient setting.
- Removal of ovarian and fallopian cyst: The surgery is performed to remove the cyst from the ovaries and the fallopian tubes. This surgery is performed when medicines are not effective to treat the condition.
- Breast surgery: The surgery is performed for the removal of cysts or lumps, tumor and complete breast from the woman. It also helps to prevent the spread of infection to the surrounding tissues and organs.
- Cancer: The surgery is performed to remove tumors from the uterus, endometrium, vagina and the ovaries.
Obstetrics and Gynaecology surgery.