Pain Management – Apollo Spectra Pain Management Clinic
At the Apollo Spectra Pain Management Clinic, we perform precise, evidence-based, image-guided, diagnostic and therapeutic interventions, and rehabilitation. We have pain specialists known for treating chronic pain. Through our protocols, counseling, and lifestyle medications, we can help in recovery process.
Here are some of the conditions that are treated at the Pain Management Clinic
Here are some of the conditions that are treated at the Apollo Spectra Pain Management Clinic:
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome (FBSS)
- Neck Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Pain in Cancer (Neck, Head, Lung, Post-mastectomy lymphedema, spine/vertebral metastasis, pelvis and abdominal metastasis)
- Pyriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebral Disc Prolapse
We have state-of-the-art equipment through which we are able to provide advanced spine pain treatments such as:
- Botox therapy
- Facet joint infections – thoracic, cervical, and lumbar
- Diagnostic and radiofrequency ablation – thoracic, cervical, and lumbar
- Interlaminar and Transforaminal epidural steroid injections – lumbar, cervical, and thoracic.
- Intrathecal drug delivery systems (Baclofen and Morphine)
- Neurolytic blocks for Cancer pain – Ganglion impair, Coeliac, Superior Hypogastric, lumbar sympathetic
- Opioid Management
- Percutaneous Discectomy – DeKompressor, Disc Fx, Nucleoplasty, Nucleotome, Ozone.
- Physiotherapy using techniques like Taping (Kinesiology), Mackenzie therapy, and acupuncture.
- Racz procedure (Percutaneous Neuroplasty)
- Regenerative Proliferative therapies – For shoulder, tendinitis, knee, and degenerative conditions (PRP injection, Dextrose Prolotherapy, Stem cell injections)
- Spinal cord stimulation (SCS) and peripheral nerve stimulation
- Transforaminal percutaneous endoscopic discectomy (TFED)
- Trigger point injections
Apollo Spectra Pain Management Clinic follows a protocol-based treatment that starts with identifying the pain generator and pin pointing the cause behind the pain.