Urologist in Chembur
Urology is a branch of medicine which involves the study of the various and functions and processes of the urinary tract and male reproductive systems. The urologists are physicians who have specialised knowledge in diagnosing and treating a wide range of conditions affecting the urethra, bladder, kidneys, ureters, penis, epididymis, seminal vesicles, prostate, and the testis.
At Apollo Spectra, we have a team of the top urologists in Chembur, who have years of experience in skilfully diagnosing a multitude of urological conditions. They perform a thorough diagnostic examination and plan out the best treatment procedure for you and make sure you recover as soon as possible.
- Blood in the urine
- Pain when you urinate
- Changes in the urinary pattern
- Weak or hesitant urinary stream
- Inability to urinate
- Frequent need to urinate
- Incontinence (difficulty holding urine or leaking)
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Male infertility
- Male impotence or erectile dysfunction
- Mass in testicle
Are you experiencing any of the above mentioned symptoms? Book an appointment with a urologist at Apollo Spectra Now!
• Urinary tract infections (UTIs): Urinary tract infections are common and are usually caused by bacteria that move from the digestive tract to the urethra. It often exhibits symptoms such as frequent and/or painful urination, fever, nausea, vomiting, and chills. UTI’s are more common in women than in men. At Apollo Spectra, urologists give the most effective treatments for UTI’s which may include a course of antibiotics or making some lifestyle changes.
• Prostate examination- At Apollo Spectra, urologists perform a prostate examination to check for firmness or other abnormalities in the prostate to rule out the possibility of prostate cancer.
• Erectile dysfunction- A number of men are fighting with erectile dysfunction which hampers their ability to indulge in a sexual intercourse. Also known as impotence, it is the incapacity of a man to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. It is mainly caused due to a disorder of the blood vessels that are responsible for an erection. In some cases, Erectile dysfunction can also be a symptom of certain underlying conditions. A timely diagnosis and treatment can be very fruitful. At Apollo Spectra, urologists may prescribe you medicines, hormone replacement or surgery as a solution to this condition.
• Testicular mass or pain- A long lasting pain in testicles or presence of a mass in the testicles can be warning signs testicular cancer. In case you experience a continuous pain in the testicles, consult a urologist immediately. Fortunately, Testicular cancer is one of the most curable forms of cancer and an early detection can the condition from worsening. The urologists at Apollo Spectra perform a wide range of diagnostic tests to check for the presence of testicular mass and suggest the best treatment based on their diagnosis.
• Enlarged prostate- An enlarged prostate may lead to issues affecting bladder such as frequent urination, an urgency to urinate etc. Prostate problems start to show in men as they age. At Apollo Spectra, our urologists perform a comprehensive exam and suggest the right treatment depending upon the severity of the condition.
• Prostatitis- This is a condition characterised by an inflammation of the prostate gland in men. Its symptoms may include pain behind the scrotum, problems in urination, fever, and chills. The urologists at Apollo Spectra provide the best diagnosis, treatment, and care for those diagnosed with prostatitis.
• Renal transplantation- A critical kidney disease can cause a significant decline in kidney function. In people with an end-stage renal disease, kidney transplantation becomes a necessity. The urologists at Apollo Spectra are highly skilled and have years of practice in dealing with end-stage renal diseases and successfully carrying out renal transplants.
• Urologic Cancer- Urological cancer is the cancer of male genital organs including prostate and bladder cancer. We at Apollo Spectra provide the leading Urological oncology services and a comprehensive care for those diagnosed with urologic cancer.