Urologist in Chennai
Urology is a branch of medicine which deals with a specialized study of the functions and disorders of the urinary tract and male reproductive tract. At Apollo Spectra, we have equipped a team of the best urologists in the country who are skilled and experienced in diagnosing and treating a range of conditions affecting the male reproductive tract.
- Pain when you urinate
- Blood in the urine
- Male infertility
- Male impotence or erectile dysfunction
- Mass in testicle
- Frequent need to urinate
- Changes in the urinary pattern
- Weak or hesitant urinary stream
- Inability to urinate
- Incontinence (difficulty holding urine or leaking)
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Pain in the lower abdomen
Are you experiencing any of the above mentioned symptoms? Book an appointment with Apollo Spectra Now!
- Erectile dysfunction- Erectile dysfunction is a cause of cause of concern for a wide range of men. Also known as impotence, it is the inability of a man to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. It is mainly caused due to a disorder of the blood vessels that are responsible for an erection. In some cases, Erectile dysfunction can also be a symptom of certain underlying conditions. A timely diagnosis and treatment can be very effective. At Apollo Spectra, urologists may prescribe you medicines, hormone replacement or surgery as a solution to this condition.
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs): A Urinary tract infection is usually caused by bacteria that travel from the digestive tract to the urethra. It often shows symptoms such as frequent and/or painful urination, fever, nausea, vomiting, and chills. UTI’s are more prevalent in women than in men. At Apollo Spectra, urologists give the best treatments for UTI’s which may include a course of antibiotics or making some lifestyle changes.
- Prostate examination- At Apollo Spectra, urologists perform a prostate examination to check for firmness or other abnormalities which may be caused by prostate cancer.
- Testicular mass or pain- A long lasting pain in testicles or presence of a mass in the testicles can be a symptom of testicular cancer. In case you undergo a continuous pain in the testicles, consult a urologist immediately. Testicular cancer is one of the most curable forms of cancer and an early detection can prevent further complications. The urologists at Apollo Spectra perform a wide range of tests to check for the presence of testicular mass and suggest the best treatment based on their diagnosis.
- Urologic Cancer- Urological cancer is the cancer of male genital organs including prostate and bladder cancer. We at Apollo Spectra provide the leading Urological oncology services.
- Enlarged prostate- An enlarged prostate may lead to problems affecting bladder such as frequent urination, an urgency to urinate. Prostate problems start to crop up in men as they head towards old age. At Apollo Spectra, our urologists perform a thorough exam and suggest the right treatment depending upon the severity of the condition.
- Prostatitis- This is a condition characterised by an inflammation of the prostate gland in men. Its symptoms may include pain behind the scrotum, problems in urination, fever, and chills. The urologists at Apollo Spectra provide the best treatment and care for those with prostatitis.
- Renal transplantation- A critical kidney disease can cause a significant decline in kidney function. In people with an end-stage renal disease, kidney transplantation becomes crucial. The urologists at Apollo Spectra are highly skilled and have years of practice in dealing with end-stage renal diseases and performing renal transplants.
- Male infertility- Male infertility is a condition that makes it difficult or impossible for men to cause a pregnancy. Male infertility can result from a problem with the male reproductive system. Our team of experienced urologists at Apollo Spectra, provide the best treatment plans for male infertility.