Urologist in Gwalior
A urologist is a medical professional, who specializes in treating the disorders related to the male and the female urinary tract, along with the male reproductive system. You must visit a urologist if you have problems related to your kidneys, adrenal glands, and bladder. Along with these organs, male patients must visit a urologist if they are suffering from problems related to their male reproductive system, which also includes prostate and gentiles.
A bladder is basically a pouch-like structure present in your pelvis. Its main responsibility is to store urine before it gets flushed from your body. Bladder cancer occurs when the cells inside the bladder become out of control and this leads to the formation of a tumour over a period of time. A tumour formed can spread to the fats and tissues located near it and in very serious cases, it can reach distant parts of the body, such as lymph nodes, lungs, and even liver. Bladder cancer is not a very common condition and the cause of it still remains unknown. However, some of the factors that increase the risk of a bladder cancer are;
Genetics, race, and if you have a family history of bladder cancer. It is believed to be more common in white men, who are over the age of 40.
- Chronic bladder inflammation
- If you are someone who works around harmful chemicals
- Certain diabetes medications
- Chemo or radiation therapy
The symptoms of this condition are;
- Blood in urine, which may not be a frequent occurrence, but it is the first sign of bladder cancer.
- Frequent urination
- Burning sensation or pain while urinating
- Even when the bladder is not full, you may feel the need to urinate
- Urination becomes impossible or very little urination takes place
If you notice any of the signs or symptoms, it is important to visit your doctor immediately.
This disorder occurs when the fibrous scars begin to develop inside the penis, which leads to curved and painful erections. The penis doesn’t come in a standard size and it varies from person to person, therefore, just the curved penis is not a matter of concern. However, this disease can cause a serious bend, and in some men, it causes extreme pain. Hence, it can cause erectile dysfunction and can render you incapable of having sex. It can also cause anxiety and stress.
In some cases, the patient may get better on his own, otherwise, medical intervention becomes necessary.
The symptoms of this disorder are;
- Scar tissue can be felt beneath the penis
- Too much bend in the penis
- Problems with erection
- Your penis may become a little short
- You may also experience pain
The exact cause of this disease is still unknown. But, repeated injury to the penis can cause this disorder. For instance, the penis can get damaged during intercourse, sports, or an accident.
It is a condition where your urine cannot flow, either completely or partly, through your bladder, ureter or urethra because of a blockage. Here, instead of flowing out, the urine flows backwards. This condition can also cause damage to either or both your kidneys. The main causes of this condition are;
- Pelvic fractures and injuries similar to that
- Tumour mass either in the kidneys, bladder, ureter, or colon
- Digestive tract diseases
- Kidney stones in the ureter
- Blood clots
- Nervous system disorders
This disorder occurs either quickly and starts showing symptoms immediately or can be slow. After the onset of this disorder, you may experience pain in the midsection or either side of the body. The range of pain and the location is different from person to person. Contacting fever or nausea and vomiting are common symptoms of this disorder. The kidneys may also become swollen due to the backward urination. The other symptoms of this condition include;
- Passing urine doesn’t become easy
- The urine stream is slow and ends with a dribble
- You feel the urgent need to urinate, this especially happens at night
- Despite urinating you feel like your bladder is not empty
- You may spot blood in your urine
The treatment for this disorder is usually a surgery or a stent placement.
At Apollo Spectra, we offer the state-of-the-art facility coupled with a dedicated and a caring team. Our urologists are well-versed in treating all urological conditions and they come with a high expertise. Our doctors involve themselves in various research to help bring innovative techniques and technology for a better care. Therefore, if you suspect any urological disorder, visit your nearest Apollo Spectra branch today.