Liposuction Surgery in Nehru Enclave, Delhi
Liposuction surgery, also known as lipo, is a cosmetic procedure that helps remove extra fat from the body. It can be performed on different parts of the body like abdomen, chin, thighs, buttocks, calves, arms and back.
What is liposuction?
Liposuction or lipo is a specialized fat removal surgery. The doctor uses a special instrument known as a cannula and a suction pump to remove the excess fat. People who have a stable body weight but wish to remove the extra fat in their body usually undergo this procedure. You can visit a plastic surgery hospital in Delhi to undergo this treatment.
What are the types of liposuction surgery?
There are six types of liposuction treatment. They are:
- Tumescent liposuction: In this procedure, the doctor injects a saline solution into the area that needs to be treated. The doctor then uses suction to pump out the fat from the area.
- Suction - assisted liposuction: In this procedure, the doctor uses a special instrument that helps extract even the most stubborn cells from the body.
- Laser-assisted liposuction: In this technique, the doctor uses a high-intensity light beam to break down the fat in the affected area and remove it.
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction: This procedure uses sound waves to break down the fat and suction it out from the body.
- Dry liposuction: In this procedure, the doctor does not inject any solution or use any specialized equipment to suck the fat.
- You can visit the best plastic surgery hospital in Nehru Enclave, Delhi to know more about the options.
Who undergoes liposuction?
If you suffer from any of the following symptoms, you may qualify for liposuction:
Unable to reduce fat: inability to metabolize fat in the body may require a liposuction.
Benign fatty tumors: Tumors occurring in the fat cells can be removed using liposuction.
Abnormal enlargement of body parts: Abnormal deposits of fats in certain body parts may make them appear large thereby requiring liposuction.
Excessive sweating in the armpit: Excessive sweating in the armpit area due to fat deposits may also necessitate liposuction.
When do you need to see a doctor?
If you wish to undergo liposuction or belly fat removal surgery, consult your doctor first. He/she will be able to determine whether you are an ideal candidate to get a lipo. Also, make sure that you get all the diagnostic tests and evaluations done before you go for your surgery. For consultation,
Request an appointment at Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Nehru Enclave, New Delhi.
Call 1860 500 2244 to book an appointment.
What are the risks?
The risks involved in the surgery are:
- Swelling and Inflammation in the treated area
- Temporary numbness in the affected area
- Skin infections
- Bumpy or wavy contours
- Kidney or heart problems due to change in body levels
What are the benefits of liposuction?
The benefits of liposuction are as follows:
- Easily removes extra fat from the body
- May help in reducing cellulite on the body
- Boosts health
- Boosts self-esteem
- Helps in removing even the most stubborn fat cells from the body that diet and exercise don’t seem to impact
Liposuction is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures. It is also safe and rarely leads to any complications. Depending on your condition, your doctor may determine the areas from where fat can be removed. Consult your plastic surgeon if you have any doubts before the procedure and go for consultations regularly to avoid complications.
Liposuction is a treatment method that involves the removal of fat cells from the body. Although the cells are removed, you need to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle to avoid build-up of fat in your body. If you do not maintain a healthy lifestyle, the fat removed through liposuction will come back.
It will take upto 4 weeks to completely recover from the liposuction surgery. Visit the best plastic surgery hospital in Delhi to know more about the procedure.
Yes, liposuction surgery is a minimally invasive procedure that does not require any major cuts or stitches. The entire process is performed by trained doctors and is a safe procedure that rarely leads to any complications. Visit the best plastic surgeon in Delhi for a hassle-free procedure.