Speciality Clinics in Nehru Enclave, Delhi
A Specialty clinic is a place where patients are treated for specific diseases and offered specialized treatment. The doctors in these clinics are specialized in a specific line of medicine. They use their knowledge and help treat the patients with those diseases and symptoms. If you wish to consult a doctor, you can look for general medicine doctors near me. Many general medicine hospitals in Delhi have specialized clinics with professional doctors.
More about specialty clinics
Specialized clinics are only focused on a particular disease hence they provide different treatment options for that disease only. They are very different from regular clinics as regular clinics provide a broad range of medical services while specialized clinics provide service for a certain disease. Your doctor will suggest the best possible treatment that will suit you. For example clinics for cardiology, dermatology, oncology, podiatry, physical therapy, gynecology, ENT (ear, nose, and throat), neurology, etc.
What are the symptoms that indicate you need to visit a specialty clinic?
Symptoms depend on the type of disease you’re suffering from. For different symptoms, there are different specialty clinics that excel in the treatment of that particular disease. Some examples are:
- Dermatology clinic: if you are experiencing redness, itching, pain, rashes, acne, hair loss, infection in nails, pus then you need to visit a dermatologist. A dermatologist specializes in treating skin, hair, and nails.
- Dentist clinic: if you are experiencing symptoms such as swollen cheeks, swollen gums, extreme teeth sensitivity, bleeding gums, pain due to swelling, extreme toothache then you must pay a visit to a dentist. A dentist specializes in problems related to teeth.
- Gynecology clinic: a gynecologist deals with problems related to women’s health who mainly focuses on the reproductive system. Symptoms are period problems, hormonal issues, large menopause, pregnancy, period cramps.
- Orthopedic clinic: these clinics focus on problems related to the musculoskeletal system. You need to visit an orthopedic doctor if you have bone fractures, muscle strains, joint or back pain, injuries to tendons or ligaments.
- Podiatry clinic: a podiatrist is a doctor who specializes in problems related to the foot. If you have any foot-related problems such as ingrown toenails, warts, corns, blisters, heel pain, foot infection, nail infections you can visit a podiatry clinic.
When do you need to visit a doctor at a specialty clinic?
If you have any of the above-mentioned symptoms or other symptoms of a particular disease, you can visit a general medicine doctor near you.
Request an appointment at Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Nehru Enclave, Delhi.
Call 1860 500 2244 to book an appointment.
What are the treatment options at specialty clinics?
Specialty clinics provide different suitable treatment options for a particular disease. Your doctor will first try to find the cause of the problem and then recommend a treatment option that’s best for you. They usually treat with medicines and not surgeries. However, it depends on the severity of the problem you’re suffering from, and may also recommend doing an operation if that works the best for you.
There are many types of specialist clinics that you can visit as per your disease and its symptoms. Specialized treatment is one of the most effective forms of treatment. They are often in a hospital group or healthcare system but they can be stand-alone practices too. You can search for a general medicine hospital near me.
Each specialty clinic provides services related to a particular disease that they are focused on. They provide the best treatment options and make sure that your health condition is treated or kept under control.
You can visit a specialist depending upon your health condition and its symptoms. If you’re suffering from a disease that only a specialist can help you with then your primary doctor may advise you to see a specialist.
A referral is basically a written order by your primary care doctor that you need to see a specialist for a specific problem. It is necessary so that they can know that you’re visiting the correct specialist for your problem.