With the onslaught of COVID-19 pandemic, we are doing everything we can to support our patients and staff. We, at Apollo Spectra, ensure that we follow all the guidelines issued by the Health Ministry and ICMR. Currently, we are treating only non-COVID patients at all our centers including Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Haryana, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Mumbai, Pune, and Patna. Note that we are not authorized to treat COVID patients and can only take non-COVID-cases. It is important that, during the pandemic, treatment for the non-COVID medical conditions should continue, mindful of the fact that the care needs to be balanced by strict safety measures.
We understand that we have a huge responsibility to make sure that our doctors, nursing staff, support staff, and the patients are safe. For this, we have made rapid changes that are in accordance with the Government directives and we will continue to make changes as we get more information. Our highest priority is keeping our patients, visitors and team members safe. We are taking all precautions to prevent infection in our hospital, be it Coronavirus or other infectious diseases. Moreover, we have implemented stringent safety guidelines to minimize the risk to our staff members and patients.
Know more about how we maintain our commitment to patient safety.
- Pre-testing for the COVID-19 for all in-patients.
- Everyone entering the building will need to undergo a triple screening process, including thermal temperature checks, masks, and sanitization.
- Paper-less registration, ensuring minimal contact, therefore, reducing risk of transmission.
- All hospital staff are required to wear PPE Suit, Cap, Gloves, and Mask.
- All equipment and surfaces are continually cleaned with approved disinfection sprays.
- The waiting rooms and high-touch areas, such as railings and lift buttons are frequently sanitized.
- All physicians and staff members are required to practice social distancing i.e. keeping at least 6 feet of space.
- The OPD rooms, including the high-touch areas, such as chairs, equipment, etc. are thoroughly sanitized after every patient visit.
- Surgical technicians clean and sanitize the operating room before and after each procedure.
- Payments through digital means to ensure cashless transactions and ease the payment process.
- The food and beverage department follows all safety guidelines while serving food to inpatients, outpatients, medical staff, and visitors.
Apollo Spectra is committed to providing high-quality and affordable care while ensuring the safety of the patient and medical staff. We are open for all specialties including Orthopedic & Spine, General & Laparoscopic Surgery, ENT, Varicose Veins, Urology, Bariatrics, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.