Orthopaedics in Delhi
Musculoskeletal conditions i.e. diseases of bones, muscles, joints, tendons, and ligaments, can affect anyone at any age or time and may refrain you from performing your everyday tasks. At Apollo Spectra, Delhi, our team of experienced orthopedic surgeons is devoted towards providing the best diagnosis and treatment for various musculoskeletal disorders. Our accomplished orthopedic surgeons make you feel at ease while they treat your condition. Apollo Spectra is equipped with the most advanced treatment methods in order to ensure a speedy recovery.
- Osteoarthritis– Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint disease. It occurs when the cartilage in a joint wears away or breaks down. Broken cartilage causes the bones to rub together causing swelling, pain, and loss of motion. This condition usually affects the neck, hands, lower back, hips, and knees.At Apollo Spectra, our orthopedics in Delhi provide the most accurate diagnosis and treatment for those with osteoarthritis.
- Fibromyalgia– Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition of the muscles and soft tissues in the body which causes excessive pain. This condition may worsen with activity, anxiety, stress and in cold or damp weather. Fibromyalgia mainly affects the neck, back, shoulders, arms, legs, lower back, and hips.At Apollo spectra, orthopedics prescribe the most suited treatment for Fibromyalgia based on your symptoms and severity of the condition. The treatment may include medication, physical therapies, and lifestyle changes.
- Tennis Elbow– Lateral epicondylitis, commonly known as tennis elbow, refers to the swelling of the tendons that help you bend your wrist backward away from your palm. In this condition, the forearm muscles attached to the outside of the elbow may become sore and painful from a continuous or excessive strain. This condition causes pain or burning sensation in your elbow or forearm and may get worse if not treated on time.At Apollo Spectra, our orthopedics provide excellent treatment for tennis elbow which may include pain relievers, physiotherapy, and counseling regarding lifestyle changes.
- Foot/ Hand pain– Foot or hand pain can have a number of causes including injury, poorly fitting shoes, nerve problems, problems of ligaments, and joints. At Apollo spectra, our orthopedics diagnose the cause of your foot/hand pain and prescribe treatment accordingly, which may include-
- Pain relieving medicines
- Counseling regarding maintaining a healthy weight and making certain lifestyle changes.
- Fracture– A fracture refers to a partial or complete break in the bones which causes swelling and pain. A fracture is caused when the bones are exposed to force that it can not take. This causes the bone to break, causing a fracture. A fracture can be caused by trauma to bones, falls or a direct blow to the bones.Treatment for a fracture usually involves resetting the broken bone in place and placing a cast or splint on it, giving it time to heal. In more serious cases, surgery may also be performed.
- Neck pain– Neck pain is a common occurrence and can be extremely painful and irritating. It is mainly caused by factors such as – age, injury to the neck, a herniated disk in the neck, cervical disk generation, arthritis, tumors, congenital abnormalities of the bones or vertebrate. Neck pain may feel sharp, tender, stiff, or burning.At Apollo spectra, orthopedics determine the cause of neck pain and suggest the treatment accordingly which may include the use of anti-inflammatory medicines and physiotherapy.
- Osteoporosis– Osteoporosis is a condition which causes the bones to become weak and brittle. The components of the bone are replaced regularly. In some cases, these components are either lost too rapidly or do not replenish quickly, or both, leading to osteoporosis. This condition is characterized by back pain, loss of height over time, a stooped posture, a bone fracture. Osteoporosis is a condition which can be prevented if diagnosed on time. Timely treatment can prevent breaking of a bone.At Apollo Spectra, orthopedic doctors in Delhi provide the best treatments for treating and managing osteoporosis.