Orthopaedic Regrowth Therapy (Bone Cell Therapy for AVN) in Kondapur, Hyderabad
Avascular Necrosis (AVN) is a disease of the bone. In this disease, the blood supply to the bones reduces, which causes the death of bone tissues. AVN is a progressive disease which means it worsens with time. This affects the joints mainly and restricts mobility. The joints collapse as the disease progresses. This is also known as Osteonecrosis.
What are the Symptoms of Avascular Necrosis (AVN)?
The symptoms that might indicate the occurrence of AVN are as follows:
- The affected joint will be stiff and painful. There will be swelling in the affected area.
- While walking or doing anything that puts weight on the joints will pain.
- You will be able to get limited movement due to the affected joint.
- You would not be able to bend forward.
- There will be a noticeable limp while walking.
What are the Causes of Avascular Necrosis (AVN)?
The reasons for Avascular Necrosis are as follows:
- Any kind of traumatic accident or injury
- A sudden increase in weight will lead to obesity.
- Using steroids.
- Excessive alcohol consumption.
- Excessive smoking.
- Idiopathic or Chemotherapy.
The best treatment for AVN is bone cell therapy. More about this procedure is discussed below.
What is Bone Cell Therapy?
Bone cell therapy is an advanced medical procedure. This involves using the patient’s cells (autologous) in the form of a therapeutic tool to cure Avascular Necrosis. This is a permanent treatment. It puts a stop to the progression of the disease and helps restore mobility.
Request an appointment at Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Kondapur
Call 1860-500-2244 to book an appointment
Bone Cell Therapy Treatment Procedure
The procedure for Bone cell therapy treatment involves three steps. They are as follows:
- The first step involves bone marrow extraction. This is done from a healthy bone. The bone marrow of any healthy bone of the body is extracted through medical methods.
- The second step involves the separation of bone cells and the culture of those bone cells. The bone cells are separated from the bone marrow and then cultured in a lab.
- After the completion of these two steps is the final step. The implantation of the cultured cells into the damaged bone. This is done with the help of a syringe.
What are the Benefits of Bone Cell Therapy in Kondapur?
The benefits of bone cell therapy are as follows:
- The treatment is natural. Nothing artificial is used for this treatment.
- This eliminates the requirement of total hip replacement surgery. This is a highly invasive procedure.
- The treatment is highly effective and successful.
- The follow-up treatment is after 10 years. Hence, it is a long-term treatment.
- This procedure is covered under Government and Private Health Insurances.
- There have been more than 600 successful treatments of bone cell therapy.
What are the Risks and Complications Involved With Bone Cell Therapy?
There are a few complications involved with bone cell therapy, more precisely, bone marrow transplant. They are as follows:
- Stem cell failure.
- Organ damage.
- A slight possibility of new cancer.
- Graft versus host disease.
These won't happen if the patient follows their treatment plan and medications properly.
Bone cell therapy is an advanced medical procedure. This involves using the patient’s cells (autologous) in the form of a therapeutic tool to cure Avascular Necrosis