General physician in Kondapur
A general physician is also known as a general practitioner and they specialize in a wide range of non-surgical health care. General physicians are highly-trained and can identify, diagnose, and treat almost any condition. They provide care even for the most difficult, severe, and complicated cases. They possess a broad horizon of expertise and they are usually the first doctors that we visit when we show any negative medical symptom.
- A general physician wears several different hats and can cure almost any condition, from something minor to something severe.
- Global Approach The diagnosis provided by the general physician in Kondapur, at Apollo Spectra is always accurate. With a comprehensive approach, they consider all the possibilities and make sure the illness is correctly detected.
- Complex care General physicians in Kondapur, at Apollo Spectra, are highly-skilled experts, who have received the highest training to help them care for patients even with complex or critical disorders. Even if the diagnosis becomes difficult, they know what must be done for a thorough diagnosis.
- Procedures They can help you with various medical procedures to help detect and treat various medical conditions.
- Diagnosis They provide cost-effective tests to help detect the condition properly. They use logical analysis and conduct tests for the same.
Treatment General physicians provide non-surgical treatments.
• Pulmonary Fibrosis
It is an illness of the lungs that occurs due to the damage and scars of the lungs. As the condition worsens, you start feeling shortness of breath. The scarring that occurs can be because of multiple factors. However, it gets very difficult to pinpoint the exact issue. And, if the cause cannot be detected, the ailment is termed as idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
This condition cannot be cured, however, with medications and treatments the symptoms can be reduced. The symptoms include;
- Shortness of breath
- A dry cough
- Sudden weight loss
- The ache in muscles and joints
- The tips of the fingers or toes become wide and round
Sometimes, the symptoms become worse, which may exist for a few days. If you notice the symptoms getting worse, immediate medical intervention becomes necessary.
It is one of the most common health disorders faced by many. It can be mild or severe. Despite being a temporary condition, it can also be life-threatening. Usually, the cause of this disorder are bacteria, virus, or parasites. Other causes of chronic diarrhoea include;
- Microscopic colitis – It usually occurs in the elderly and aggravates at night.
- Malabsorptive and maldigestive diarrhoea – When the nutrient absorption and digestive functions become impaired, these disorders occur.
- Chronic infections – If you are someone who travels a lot or makes use of antibiotics, it hints towards chronic diarrhoea. Usually, bacteria and parasites are the main cause.
- Drug-induced diarrhoea – Laxatives and other drugs can cause diarrhoea.
- Hormonal factors
If you are suffering from diarrhoea, it is important to visit your general physician in Kondapur, at Apollo Spectra. Self-medicating can be harmful and if not treated on time, diarrhoea can also become severe. The most common symptoms for this condition include; vomiting, nausea, dehydration, losing weight, pus in stools, and blood in stools.
Commonly known as high blood pressure, it affects millions of people all across the globe, including children. This is an illness where your blood pressure increases to unhealthy numbers. Your blood pressure measurement means the amount of blood that is passing through your blood vessels and the levels of resistance it faces when it interacts with the heart, while the heart is pumping. The resistance usually increases because of the narrow arteries. If not treated on time, it can even cause heart disease and other severe conditions. The symptoms are generally not detected early on. Hence, regular medical check-ups are important. The symptoms of this condition include; a headache, breathlessness, nosebleeds, flushing, dizziness, chest pain, changes in vision, and blood in urine.
If you happen to notice any of the symptoms, don’t neglect. Immediate medical attention is mandatory. If not treated on time, this condition can be fatal. It is not a completely curable condition, but with medications, changes in lifestyle, and other treatment plans can keep the pressure normal.
Whenever you contract an illness, the first visit is always to the general physician. The general physicians at Apollo Spectra are reliable, dedicated, and extremely efficient. They are highly trained and come with immense experience. With the quick and correct diagnosis, they provide you with the perfect treatment, which is completely affordable by all. So, if an illness is bothering you, don’t hesitate, book your appointment today!