Dr. Kiran Petkar is a board-certified Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon. In addition to super specialization qualifications in Plastic Surgery of MCh and DNB, he has had additional training in microsurgery and also special training in Cosmetic Surgery from Spain. He has 9 years of experience in practicing state of the art Plastic Surgery. His special interests include Facial aesthetics, body contouring, microsurgery and hand surgery.
- MBBS- KIMS, Hubli
- MS (Gen Surgery)- KIMS, Hubli
- MCh (Plastic Surgery)- CMC Vellore
- DNB (Plastic Surgery) – National Board of Examinations
Treatment & Services Expertise
- Specialize in Cosmetic Surgery: Face aesthetics, Liposuction, Body contouring, Gynecomastia, Breast surgery, Abdominoplastyetc
- Reconstructive surgery: Deformities, scars, wounds, contractures
- “Smiletrain-Credentialed Cleft Surgeon” by Smile train Charity organization working for cleft lip and palate patients.
- Life Member APSI (Association of Plastic Surgeons of India)
- International Member ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons)
- Life Member IAAPS (Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons)
- Member ISSVA (International Society for Surgery of Vascular Anomalies.
- Life Member IMA (Indian Medical Association)
- Member of Editorial Board: BURNS Journal- Official Publication of International Society for Burn Injuries
- Member of Editorial Board: American Journal of Pediatric Surgery