Lab Services Treatment & Diagnostics in Tardeo, Mumbai
Urgent care centers can offer a wide range of medical services and treat many non-emergency health conditions. These range from routine items, such as diagnostics, to vaccination.
What Are the Common Conditions Treated at Urgent Care Centers?
The top services offered by urgent care facilities near you include treatment of common illnesses or injuries. However, these are not life-threatening. Generally, the conditions that are treated in an urgent care facility are:
- Pink eye
- Cold and flu
- Allergic reaction
- Burns, cuts, animal bites, or bug bites
- Ear infections
- Sinus pressure
- Strep throat and bronchitis
Why Do People Need Urgent Care Lab Services?
The application of clinical laboratory test results in diagnostic decision-making is a crucial part of clinical medicine. There are four main reasons to consider lab tests:
Each laboratory test result needs to be understood within the context of overall health and has to be used along with the rest of the test and exam results.
What Are the Symptoms Treated at Urgent Care?
At times, you might experience some symptoms and might not actually know what is wrong with your health. In such a case, it is a good idea to visit an urgent care facility near you. Here are some of the symptoms treated at an urgent care facility:
- Itching and rashes
- Muscle and body aches
- Strep throat or sore throat
- Coughing, wheezing or sneezing
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Other unexplained swelling or pain
What Are the Benefits of Urgent Care Lab Services?
With time, more and more people are choosing urgent care lab services. This is because these are advantageous in many ways. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits.
- If you want to get a lab test done at a hospital with your doctor, you might have to schedule it two weeks in advance. This is an inconvenience for the majority of the people. You don’t have to worry about that with urgent care, as you can get the lab test done when you walk in.
- Indeed, sitting and waiting are not fun. No television channel or lobby magazine channel will replace the time you are going to waste just sitting at the hospital. At urgent care centers, you can spend minimum time, particularly with online check-ins. So, in urgent care, you can get in and out in less than 3 hours.
- Another reason why urgent care centers in Tardeo are chosen by many people is that they are affordable compared to ERs. There is a high possibility that an urgent care facility will accept your insurance. However, this is not 100% certain.
What Lab Services Do Urgent Care Centers Offer?
Lab services might be in combination with other treatment options. The laboratory services provided through an urgent care facility are the same kind of services provided in an emergency room.
The lab services that are offered are:
- Pregnancy tests
- Strep tests
- Blood tests, including blood glucose level, complete blood counts, comprehensive metabolic panels, etc.
If you need urgent care lab services, request an appointment at Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Tardeo, Mumbai.
Call 18605002244 to book an appointment.
It is crucial to keep in mind that urgent care facilities don’t treat life-threatening conditions. They are not well-equipped to handle such issues. Urgent care is convenient and efficient.
In several cases, you will get the opportunity to see a doctor at urgent care lab services. Nevertheless, it varies with the location and policies of a center. Many people are concerned about heading to an urgent care facility as they think they will not see a doctor. However, usually, you will.
Since the staff at urgent care facilities are medical professionals, either nurses or doctors, they can provide you with the best possible advice. In some cases, they will administer medication and IVs too. It is on a case-by-case basis. If they decide that you need medicine, a prescription will be provided to you along with some instructions.
You have to follow the instructions provided to you by the healthcare provider or the urgent care facility that is going to perform the test. When you have to fast, you are allowed to drink water. However, you should not drink anything else.