Hair Fall Treatment in Karol Bagh, Delhi
Men and women across the world suffer from the problem of hair fall. Typically, when you shed your hair, they regrow. However, sometimes, you shed more than 125 hair strands per day, and when the balance between the falling hair and hair growth is interrupted, you need hair fall treatment. The medical term for extensive hair loss is alopecia.
Hair fall affects your appearance and lowers your self-esteem. Several medical and cosmetic procedures are available for hair fall treatment. To get the best advice for hair fall treatment in Karol Bagh, search on the internet for hair fall treatment near me.
How are the procedures for hair fall treatment performed?
Several cosmetic procedures are available for treating hair fall. They all differ according to their type. The following are important points about the methods:
- Hair transplant surgery: A surgeon will remove hair along with skin from a different area on your scalp and transplant it on the areas of hair loss. You may also get it from a suitable donor.
- Mesotherapy: It is a non-invasive procedure wherein your hair fall treatment doctor will inject a bioactive compound below the skin of the scalp to promote hair growth.
- Microneedling: A hair fall treatment doctor in Delhi may suggest microneedling for treating your hair problem. The procedure involves using a roller device with hundreds of microneedles that pierce through your scalp to promote hair growth. Sometimes they may deliver a cosmeceutical agent through the needles. Doctors carry out the procedure by applying a local anesthetic cream.
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy: In a 10-minute procedure, doctors will inject a platelet-rich plasma made from your blood into the area of your hair loss.
- Laser therapy: Low-level laser beams or laser combs may stimulate hair growth.
- Stem cell therapy: Stem cells have regenerative capacity. They may promote hair growth when injected into the scalp.
For the best advice, search for a hair fall treatment doctor near you or
Request an appointment at Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
Call 1860 500 2244 to book an appointment.
Who qualifies for the procedures?
There are a plethora of cosmetic procedures for hair fall treatment. You can undergo any of the above hair fall treatment procedures if:
- Your scalp can regrow new hair when stimulated by the above procedures.
- You have enough healthy hair for transplantation purposes on the scalp.
- You do not smoke.
Why are the procedures conducted?
Your hair fall treatment doctor may recommend an appropriate procedure due to the following reasons:
- Change of diet, vitamin supplements or oral medicines fail to regrow your hair.
- You have lost a great deal of hair due to some underlying medical condition or treatment.
- Your hair fall is abnormally high.
- You want your youthful look back.
What are the benefits?
All the hair fall treatments aim at regrowing your hair and preventing hair fall. Conventional therapies include topical applications of medicines such as minoxidil and finasteride that promote hair growth. Cosmetic treatments have the following benefits depending on the type of treatment:
- Transplant surgeries give you a natural look. It is difficult to say if you have an original hairline or a transplanted one.
- Mesotherapy mechanically stimulates hair growth by promoting blood flow to the scalp. It also prevents further hair fall.
- Microneedling provides delivery of hair stimulating agents inside the skin and promotes new growth.
- Platelet-rich plasma and stem cell therapy are bio-friendly treatments that provide the necessary growth-promoting factors.
- The laser promotes hair regrowth and improves hair texture.
Are there risks?
Cosmetic surgeons prefer novel procedures due to fewer side effects. However, most hair fall treatments can pose the following risks:
- Loss of hair from the transplanted area
- Rashes and pain at the site
- Some methods expensive
Hair fall is a highly bothersome experience and may affect your self-esteem. The novel techniques followed by hair fall treatment doctors in Karol Bagh can provide practical solutions to hair fall. Consult a hair fall treatment doctor in Delhi for the best results.
- Cleveland Clinic. Hair loss in women [Internet]. Available at: https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/16921-hair-loss-in-women. Accessed on Jul 17, 2021.
- Kartal SP, Altunel C, Gencler B. Cosmetic Procedures in the Treatment of Alopecia. Hair and Scalp Disorders. 2017 May 3:317. Available at: https://www.intechopen.com/books/hair-and-scalp-disorders/cosmetic-procedures-in-the-treatment-of-alopecia. Accessed on Jul 17, 2021.
- American Academy of Dermatology. A Hair Transplant can give you permanent natural-looking results [Internet]. Available at: https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-loss/treatment/transplant
Yes, laser comb increases hair density significantly.
It is difficult to restore normal hair density after hair transplant surgery.
No, surgeons perform the procedure after application of local anesthetic, so it is not painful.