Menopause Care Treatment & Diagnostics in Karol Bagh, Delhi
Menopause is a natural phenomenon where women lose reproductive capacity. Women in their late 40s and early 50s experience a profound absence of the menstrual cycle, marking the onset of menopause.
Menopause ceases the secretion of several female hormones. The female body experiences insomnia, anxiety, depression, and physical weakness during menopause.
Consult a gynecology surgeon near you if you experience menopause-like symptoms.
What Do You Need to Know About Menopause Care?
The female hormones estrogen and progesterone play a vital role in maintaining the overall wellbeing of the female body. Their absence during menopause causes thinning of bone density. It affects the skin texture, while some experience cardiac issues, kidney problems.
Women need menopause care for
- Acclimatizing to the menopause way of life
- Addressing and preventing any physical or mental discomfort
Before complete menopause sets in, women experience perimenopause. Symptoms include gradual irregularity in menstrual cycles, while many experience a midlife crisis because of reducing hormones.
Who Needs Menopause Care?
Women facing reproductive problems are more prone to early menopause. Consult a gynecologist doctor near you if you have the following conditions:
- Age between 45-50 years
- PCOS issues
- Gynecology cancer
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Early menarche (onset of menstruation)
The Importance of Menopause Care for Women’s Health
Menopause care replenishes hormonal deficiency, besides treating for ailments women face in the absence of estrogen and progesterone. It provides treatment against the following issues:
- Thinning of bone density makes women more prone to fractures.
- Mood fluctuations, anxiety, insomnia, drying of the vagina affect the sense of womanhood.
- Palpitations, feeling low, and work-life struggles make many women go through a midlife crisis.
Menopause care supports women to embrace the natural process while safeguarding against any potential health hazards.
Different Types of Menopause Care
Menopause care includes a plethora of methods to treat female reproductive complications. It includes:
- Hormonal therapy to replenish estrogen and progesterone in those having reproductive issues
- Lifestyle change and intake of proper diet to maintain a natural supply of progesterone and estrogen
- Treating comorbidities like diabetes to counter physical ailments
- Counseling therapy to address mental health issues
- Practicing Yoga, wellness therapy to maintain overall wellbeing
To learn more about menopause care, consult a gynecologist doctor near you.
Benefits of Menopause Care on Women’s Health
Women availing menopause care have a smooth transcend from perimenopause to menopause. Menopause care is a necessity because it helps women to get less affected by menopause.
Women who took menopause care experienced:
- Less prone to bone injury arresting osteoporosis
- Little or no mood swings
- Overall wellbeing
- Normal sleep cycle
- More productivity at work
- Enjoying work-life balance
- Had little or no vaginal dryness or itching for the same
- Embraced menopause thanks to peer support
- Had little or no reproductive organ-related issues
Request an appointment at Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
Call 1860 500 2244to book an appointment.
Complication and Risk Factors Associated With Menopause Care
- Cardiac ailments (those with a family history are more at risk)
- Diabetes (type-2)
- Developing thyroid problems (hypothyroidism)
- Decrease in bone density (osteoporosis)
- Midlife crisis (feeling lost)
- Gynecology cancer (those having smoking or drinking habits)
You are at more risk to suffer from bone deformation and injuries. Consume adequate calcium, vitamin supplements, and prevent caution while moving around. Abstain from performing strenuous activities.
Many women experience a midlife crisis during menopause. Your mother needs strong family support, wellness counseling, and also treatment for any underlying issues. Spend time with her, learn about her emotions, and provide unconditional support as she provides for the family.
Many women experience vaginal dryness in the absence of estrogen and progesterone. It causes mood fluctuation, and loss of sexual interest is amongst many signs of menopause. Consult a gynecologist doctor near you to learn about hormonal therapy. It helps in a temporary reversal of the condition.